Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Many people are saying that they are not watching for FK.
People don't have patience to give him time and they are continuously comparing him with other actors who gave audition for the same role.
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you and also before the show started we knew FK was a newcomer ...which is why I was not disappointed when I saw his acting but I hoped he would improve and he has being improving.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We have to give him time.
The PH mst ave had a reason to choose him.
When expectations are high, we also need to give some time & space for a new guy to fit in.
Nice post
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think a newbie always get a tough time but i feel hes dealing with better then i expect him to
madhurima.devu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u... We have to give him some time..
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
True Sanaya fans will accept her opposite any actor provided he's good. FK has improved loads, watch his first scene and then the latest cafe scene, I have already gotten used to him.
FK and Sanaya Look good together, they complement each other in looks too :)

I loved Sanaya in MJHT opp Mohit, and then opp Barun in IPK and I am one of those few who wants Sanaya to work with different actors and not repeat with the same co-star (exception if the characters are way different). I have a list of other actors with whom I would like to see San onscreen as well :P

bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sigh people should know the difference between real and reel
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I'm more than ready to accept Sanaya with a new actor and even a newbie actor. I see FK put in a lot of effort and at times see the effort paying off. All new actors deserve the time to understand their character and the way TV works but one thing that does niggle me is more about the PH's thought process in choosing a new to TV actor against a pro like Sanaya because no matter how much FK improves he's not going to be on par with Sanaya any time soon...just my opinion. I hope the response FK is getting for this show doesn't have a detrimetnal effect on him .Someone said something on another post that he seems to be rehearsing so hard that at times his performance is coming across as over rehearsed. I loved him in the post rescue episode but didn't like him at all in the restaurant scene...he seemed really nervous in front of Sanaya.
So it's not about not accepting or giving a newbie time and as long as Farhan keeps improving I'm OK with him. To me however as a Sanaya fan this is not about FK but about Sanaya and Chhan Chhan and if his presence is detrimental to the show's success then I would rather see a change but I think it's way too early to be thinking about that at this point. The biggest plus point is that FK looks good with Sanaya and as long as he is in CC he has my support.
@mrskycar - Neeraj, I think it's a mix of both the character and the actor that isn't gelling with a lot of people. I had just gotten over the immature Manav and started liking the character when all of a sudden on Thursday he himself says he's a mamma's boy...didn't like that at all. I want a sweet guy who loves his mom but sees her faults too. Farhan in my opinion has been improving consistently and there's a marked improvement from the first week but even though I'm willing to put Thursday down to a bad day it did leave a bad taste in my mouth.
verdika_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
take a chil pil, don't try to change otrs perspctive , dey wil follw what dey want to, we can't change any1's thinking, time wil change evrything, i believe it :)
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
hi, yeah i am a huge fan of her previous jodi and like her with mohit too but i was willing to accept anyone opposite sanaya in a new show, she's an actor yaar and i wanted to watch her onscreen again. so i accepted that i have to see her with someone new, and i liked farhans pics and thought he would look good with her. but i guess she is such an amazing actress that his lack of skills and experience is too glaringly obvious on the show for me.

yeah, he is improving but it is very slow for me, everyone else is much more talented comparitively and it is jarring. i will watch the show no matter what but yeah, even a better newbie actor would have got me more excited about the jodi rather than just one half of it. but but but, ur right, if he's staying we have to accept it and just get over it, for sanayas sake!

ps i really like karan wahi, if he did this show it would be great, it would still be a fresh jodi and trps would definitely improve as he would bring his fandom with him.