Fair Chance for Farhan

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Any one new takes time but showbiz is a cruel industry and with such a high profile show and actress PH should have done their hw before launching Farhan.
We as fans need to be kind and give him time to grow into it but no one can ever replace arhi jodi in fans hearts and we must all remember them and move forward and accept barun and sanaya with different reel partners it will help them grow, does not mean they can never get back togather its upto the 2 of them their desicion, Farhan also is working hard he has to get help from a stylist , grow into the role and look comfortable in his body language with sanaya Reherese watch your photo shoot where you could have improved as well CVS need to create a few fun dates in the show to get them rolling
Both going for a movie, getting stuck in an elevater, walk in the park comes rain disco date with a dance.
It will help them with each other and with fans.
Unforunately THIS INDUSTRY FANS AND TRPS RULE OVER EVERY THING.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree but unfortuntunatley farhan is getting the bad side poor guy
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
iwell awesome post dear!!!
fr me i can't compare any jodi with sarun what the had ws outof this world n epic thing which can't b replicated atleast nt fr me!!!
buh i'm ready to give chance to fk n he really deserves that !!!!
i already love him he has grown imensely so far !!!
well about the fans part we r with him n well seriously i dunn give two hoots about the big old elephant TRP!!!