A dog party is upcoming on Sony TV's Chhanchhan

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
A dog party is upcoming on Sony TV's Chhanchhan

When you think of a birthday party, you immediately think of a person standing behind the birthday cake. In Chhanchhan (Optimystix) you will soon see a four legged furry creature celebrate its birthday instead. Our source informed us that one of Chhanchhan's (Sanaya Irani) dogs (most probably Anarkali) will be having a birthday party soon.

Chhanchhan (Sanaya Irani) will be inviting both Manav (Farhan Khan) and Himanshu (Dheeraj Miglani) to her dog's birthday party. Manav has decided to meet Chhanchhan anyway as they need to exchange the mobile phones which got swapped by mistake.

Meanwhile, Umaben (Supriya Pathak) is quite vexed as she sees her son Manav being spaced out. He suspects that he is falling in love. She is worried that he will elope with a girl just like her daughters-in-law's Ranjana and Sanjana's cousin brother has eloped. Manav tells his mom that he is attending a friend's dog's birthday party and doesn't specify that she is attending a party thrown by Chhanchhan.

We contacted Farhan who said, "A dog's birthday party is a radically different party. Manav is allergic to dogs. He is trying to overcome this though. In fact he will be getting friendly with the dogs. In real life I am a dog lover and I own a pet, Labrador. Umaben will be surprised as to how someone could have thrown a dog's birthday party."

As Manav is falling in love with Chhanchhan, he is also falling in love with her pets. After all, you can do almost anything for the woman you love…right???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
woah em so excited fr this!!!!!
man monday sounds sooo far away!!!!
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Definetly different and I am looking forward to it
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Am so looking forward to next week's episode...
Getting better and better...
PuchPuch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs. I wish people how wrote articles would do their homework though, it's my baby PuchPuch's birthday!!!! It's true 'Love me love my dog' I think there was a song like that way back in the day😊. Wish all the people who make those ridiculous posts about what's new in this show would actually watch it, they'd see a lot of new stuff.