Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
im sure he will lookwise they suit just need time
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I saw some of his pics. He's a hottie! And really, #1 Bolywood female actor couldn't act until her ex-boyfriend intervened. (And I'm not saying she can still!!😆)
So, FK is growing on me. I like watching him with Sanaya. There's potential there for on-screen magic to happen.
But even Rome was not built in a day!
Edited by crazyforsanaya - 11 years ago
Tess77 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah, he gets nervous around Sanaya :) Once he gets over this, he will do fine. In the photo shoot he seemed to loosen up a bit and he looked really cute with Sanaya. I think he is really in awe of Sanaya and who could blame him 😊
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
dont worry this will go out soon
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
..Anj.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah! He should be given a chance to improve.
AKHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly, what the ph is thinking? Every pair needs sometime to prove themselves. He is a newbie and trying hard to establish himself with sanaya. They r not ready to give him time. That is so not right.i feel bad for him. And for us audience when Manav name comes in this serial , farhan,s picture will come as we are seeing him from the beginning. It's hard, wait for another month or so, he will come up. But who am I to tell this. Right? BTW I feel he has a very impressive personality and on top, he has very very expressive eyes. He need to learn voice modulation...
Edited by AKHUSHI - 11 years ago