Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khanrocks

hes not getting replaced ok ph confirmed this so stop im getting annoyed now just stop making these posts

IF you cant stand this post then stay out of this...

Even u know ki wo apne ghar ki news nahi sunna raha hai SBB walo ne jo bola hai WO de raha hai...

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im not a fk fanatic or anything but we had too many posts on this oh well keep posting ont need to be snipy
TUKI.MICKY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Again swayambar, is this true... He should at least get some chance...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well he is really good i dont want him to be replaced cause i like him he is so sweet!!!! But if they will replaced then i would Surely want Kinshuk Mahajan!!!
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's really annoying that the media just damages one's image and career by their baseless rumours...
797543 thumbnail
maybe they are auditioning actors for there new show as per previous article.
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This news seems completely made up and rubbish to me. BS has clearly said he was not approached by Chanel for CC and SBB keeps saying Chanel is begging BS to come even when he is refusing😡
I hate this Aaj tak show. Regarding FK getting replaced...well only time will tell. I wouldn't mind anybody getting replaced as long as sanaya is intact.
891846 thumbnail
really hope they dont replace him
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
when 'll these sbb guys learn that being in the media comes with greater responsibilty !!!
just to grab the attention of viewers they break the fake news!!!!
its so sadastically cruel:(
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Joseph yes PH has selected him and ph has said they r not going to replace him.Why this media people is spoiling his image.We r only feeling bad, how he will be..We don't have any rite to hurt anyone's feelings

If they don't like the actor then let them not see the show.I too , not much impressed by him but i do see the show and i don't want to comment on him.He is working hard no doubt.
PH will decide whom to cast since they have choosen him they must have seen something good so they have selected him.

I am fade-up wid this 'Breaking News' tendency of Media... They should be responsible for their cracking news effect on related person. They always do same thing again n again...if,Its related to Entertainment industry because,they are not answerable to any1.😡