Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Me. Otherwise I wouldnt watch this dumb thing ever
RavissanteSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
puisque j'adore sanaya je dois supporter tout ce qu'elle fait et en ce moment je dois supporter ChhanChhan pour les yeux de ma belle Sanaya
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't really watch Indian show till the end and IPK I catch up on till the middle and I'm only watching CC because it's a Sanaya show here and I actually like it I fell the show has everything in it.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I started watching it for Sanaya ... I watched MJHT for Sanaya where I first became her fan, and started watching IPKKND for Sanaya ... and now Chhanchhan ... and I will continue watching it for Sanaya till the end. But I'm enjoying the show as well ... Chhanchhan is my type of girl, and I love the dogs.
Edited by DiyaS - 11 years ago
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
yes, me 😛 i love sanaya, not just because she's a fantastic actress but also because she seems like a genuinely lovely person, down to earth, normal, sweet and completely unaffected, plus she gave me the first female character i ever fell in love with, kkgsr ❤️ i'm not yet passionate about the show but i like it, especially all of her scenes and her dogs and family. certain things which aren't my cup of tea i ignore or ff because i'm really not a regular indian serial watcher and her last show was my first. so, yup, if sanaya wasn't in it i wouldn't be watching it 😛

Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
count me in..bt i startd watchng nly for SI n nw i m loving its story 😊
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me here Only for Sanaya. I watched IpK and MJHT also only for sanaya.

In CC, the Doggies, CC-UB scenes, Chanav cute chemistry, HimanshU/Simple are added bonuses that I have begun loving .
891846 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

I don't really watch Indian show till the end and IPK I catch up on till the middle and I'm only watching CC because it's a Sanaya show here and I actually like it I fell the show has everything in it.

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am watching sanaya scenes and forward the rest. I am not very fond of the story line right now.
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
the Indian daily Soaps which i watched were all for Sanaya only...
so Chhanchann is no exception..😊