Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anamunir

awesome words of wisdom dear!!!!

i really appreciate u fr saying it out loud here hoping people will understand!!!!
very happy withh CC so far!!
also like the male lead he's wot his character is !!!
but provided criticism is the easiest thing in the whole world that can easily b done by the idlest people !!! n none can grab their tongue fr doing that!!!! lol!!!!

true nothing is easier than criticism
and it is mostly never constructive
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Agree Rima !! Well written post dear !! 👏
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Undoubtably, the minute that news broke about this show hitting the airwaves the expectations were skyroket hight. These expectations at times have been a bit unfair but at the same time people have all right to set their expectations at any level they wish, however just or unjust it may be. Personally, I am enjoying the serial and have chosen to not have any expectations but just enjoy the ride. 😃 The story according to Sanaya is good, so I'll wait for the makers to tell their story in whichever manner they choose to - all the best to show!
Edited by sanayakhushifan - 11 years ago
manjusha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree wid u. I m sure chanchans trp wil rock in d future. Its just d begining now. 😊
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nicely said Rima. It's unfortunate that people's expectations set them up for disappointment.
Personally I love the way the show is handling social issues without high drama...in fact I think I will always remember how CC handled the dowry issue by helping to make Purvi self sufficient than all the other ways this has been shown with long lectures. Rather like Sanaya this show is the complete package for family viewing and there's something in it for everyone. I can't say that I'm excited by Farhan's acting so far but I see improvements in him in almost every episode so that's good enough for me. Besides when Sanaya is on screen I'm not watching a whole lot else. Sanaya Irani coming on screen is enough to make me smile and forget everything else.
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanayakhushifan

Undoubtably, the minute that news broke about this show hitting the airwaves the expectations were skyroket hight. These expectations at times have been a bit unfair but at the same time people have all right to set their expectations at any level they wish, however just or unjust it may be. Personally, I am enjoying the serial and have chosen to not have any expectations but just enjoy the ride. 😃 The story according to Sanaya is good, so I'll wait for the makers to tell their story in whichever manner they choose to - all the best to show!

yeh it is best to go with the tide and time take over
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: manjusha7

Agree wid u. I m sure chanchans trp wil rock in d future. Its just d begining now. 😊

defenitely it will
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

Nicely said Rima. It's unfortunate that people's expectations set them up for disappointment.

Personally I love the way the show is handling social issues without high drama...in fact I think I will always remember how CC handled the dowry issue by helping to make Purvi self sufficient than all the other ways this has been shown with long lectures. Rather like Sanaya this show is the complete package for family viewing and there's something in it for everyone. I can't say that I'm excited by Farhan's acting so far but I see improvements in him in almost every episode so that's good enough for me. Besides when Sanaya is on screen I'm not watching a whole lot else. Sanaya Irani coming on screen is enough to make me smile and forget everything else.

completely agree with your whole post
especially about sanaya
with suny around can sunshine be far behind?
she makes us all smile so much