Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: akaps

The show can be watched with the family. The idea of conveying a message without preaching and along with comic situations created with the help of supporting cast is a great thought.

Its still too early to decide the fate of the show, because the actual story is yet to start. Also there will be progression/growth in the characters as the story progresses.

ompletely agree
there is lot of scope yet
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great Post!
Totally agree with you👍🏼
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Bang on! This show will never put me in tension bcz everything sorts out in the end in a pleasant manner. It may not excite me but definitely brings a smile on my face. As 4 d male lead,m kinda indifferent 2 him,so don't think much. I hope more n more families watch it
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bang on post Rima 👏

We do have to understand this is a different show with different set of story, character, etc 😊

Only then we will be able to appreciate this show 😃
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If the makers want this show to work they need to make some changes. It's not just us(IF members or international audience) it's median audience who's expectations have to be met. Something is not working for them and hence the low trps. There is a lot of negative buzz with FK and current storyline...I hope makers know what they r doing. I am watching it only for sanaya but I know not all of them are crazy sanaya fans.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome post rima..

and fully agree.. I do have a smile throughout the episode.. initially i was happy that i got to see sanaya daily.. then i started loving the dogs .. then the families friends and now chanman ... I am sure there are lots of viewers like me .. who gradually r liking this how as it is ..

And this show/PH do not definitely promise to give us something and deliver another thing.. they are being honest
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rima

unfortunately the revious sho set the expectations in a different direction than what chan chan promised
but if people accept it as chan chan leaving behind comparisons
this show is very sweet

rima the previous show set the bar so high for even all other shows ..

how long we can continue nagging abt the same issue.. ppl should just move on and try to watch whatever thing has the feel good factor .. for me chanchan has a feel good factor..
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrlpam

Bang on! This show will never put me in tension bcz everything sorts out in the end in a pleasant manner. It may not excite me but definitely brings a smile on my face. As 4 d male lead,m kinda indifferent 2 him,so don't think much. I hope more n more families watch it

this is the first show i allowed my son to watch
which means it is sweet enough to attract all and for us to allow it
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pashna

If the makers want this show to work they need to make some changes. It's not just us(IF members or international audience) it's median audience who's expectations have to be met. Something is not working for them and hence the low trps. There is a lot of negative buzz with FK and current storyline...I hope makers know what they r doing. I am watching it only for sanaya but I know not all of them are crazy sanaya fans.

i beg to disagree
lighthearted shows develop their niche audience
ll the cribbing happens in IF
general junta is chilled about such things
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: fun_games

Bang on post Rima 👏

We do have to understand this is a different show with different set of story, character, etc 😊

Only then we will be able to appreciate this show 😃

agree

Word Count: 1