Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Great post, rima ... I agree, watching a light breezy show is just what the doctor ordered πŸ˜› ... so far, I am enjoying the show ... Sanaya's smile alone is worth watching the show for!

Male lead could be better, but since I am not watching for him, I am not particularly bothered.

Well said Diya agree with you.Iam watching this show for Sanayai am not bothred about him.Any way after this frienship/love track there will be more cc&ub scenes.already their scenes clicked for me.Their chemistry is awesome.Sanaya&SP are fabulous actress.Waiting for their more scenes.
..Anj.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post!
I really enjoy the show. Sanaya is a treat to watch. I started watching the show for her.
I love the show. As you said it really brings a smile on your face and makes you forget your worries for a while.
I just hope the TRP increases. Because I don't want the show to go off air just because it not getting enough TRPs. Hopefully they will increase. :)

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the wonderful post!

CC sure bring a smile to my face!πŸ‘
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: teja57

So true about people and their expectations. They are always bound creep from all nooks and cornersπŸ˜†. If chanman's relationship were to be intense, then some other group would have expectations otherwise. The vicious circle of expectations never ends.πŸ˜†

very true
human ants are unlimited
though wanting is not wrong
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anj..

Great post!

I really enjoy the show. Sanaya is a treat to watch. I started watching the show for her.
I love the show. As you said it really brings a smile on your face and makes you forget your worries for a while.
I just hope the TRP increases. Because I don't want the show to go off air just because it not getting enough TRPs. Hopefully they will increase. :)

I am sure it wont go off air
Sony has many shows which dont have great TRPs
but it does not go off air
DiamondLife thumbnail
u stole my word rima..
i was rooting for a light serial with strong ideologies..
i am so happy that i got one with this serial..there is no tension..not scared or worried to think what will happen now..

I am really enjoying every episode..

For manav's character, i am fine with him now..as he is justifying his role as easy go lucky boy..very calm
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh!
I loved every bit of your post!

I do not understand why people are expecting what the show had never promised. Most people who has rejected the show, they have rejected for reasons like --there's no intensity, not too much romance, male lead is too childish or light, its a saas-bahu show.. but then these were made known to them before it was even started...

Knowing what it has to offer, how can you now say, we want romance, intensity, . serious and grey- natured characters, etc etc... those were never promised..

Thank you for making all these points clear!

Now viewers themselves should decide whether they want to try this genre, they cannot pressurize the makers to change their show's genre!

rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

u stole my word rima..
i was rooting for a light serial with strong ideologies..
i am so happy that i got one with this serial..there is no tension..not scared or worried to think what will happen now..

I am really enjoying every episode..

For manav's character, i am fine with him now..as he is justifying his role as easy go lucky boy..very calm

High five shastru
I too am enjoying this relaxed pace
with its happy go lucky aura
and I am fine with Farhan for the role he is doing
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: golpokobita

oh!

I loved every bit of your post!

I do not understand why people are expecting what the show had never promised. Most people who has rejected the show, they have rejected for reasons like --there's no intensity, not too much romance, male lead is too childish or light, its a saas-bahu show.. but then these were made known to them before it was even started...

Knowing what it has to offer, how can you now say, we want romance, intensity, . serious and grey- natured characters, etc etc... those were never promised..

Thank you for making all these points clear!

Now viewers themselves should decide whether they want to try this genre, they cannot pressurize the makers to change their show's genre!

Hundred percent agree with the underlined words
It cannot be expected that makers will change their genre or vision for the show
akaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The show can be watched with the family. The idea of conveying a message without preaching and along with comic situations created with the help of supporting cast is a great thought.

Its still too early to decide the fate of the show, because the actual story is yet to start. Also there will be progression/growth in the characters as the story progresses.