awesome pics dear love manchhan!!!
nandini v. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
amazing! thank u for caps
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sunara thank you for sharing these snaps and for taking the time to upload them! I'm a girl and I'm straight but I'm in awe of these - there is something so graceful and commanding about Sanaya on screen, touchwood! 😳
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please upload these pictures to Sanaya's photo gallery, so the more we view them(which we will) thee more view points she will get.

Can you upload pictures to photo gallery?

These pictures are worth watching over & over, so we can really generate lots of views for SI very week.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Please upload these pictures to Sanaya's photo gallery, so the more we view them(which we will) thee more view points she will get.

Can you upload pictures to photo gallery?

These pictures are worth watching over & over, so we can really generate lots of views for SI very week.

unfortunately these cannot be uploaded in the picture gallery as they have Sony logo at the top (i can get rid of the other 2 logos but not the Sony logo) and photo gallery doesn't accept any screen captures no matter how beautiful they are if the channel logo is there 😭

but i will give it a try ok and hope that the moderator who looks at it approves the snaps cz until approval they won't show up :((
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

unfortunately these cannot be uploaded in the picture gallery as they have Sony logo at the top (i can get rid of the other 2 logos but not the Sony logo) and photo gallery doesn't accept any screen captures no matter how beautiful they are if the channel logo is there 😭

but i will give it a try ok and hope that the moderator who looks at it approves the snaps cz until approval they won't show up :((

Oh I did not know that😭.
Your effort is commendable, Tfs!
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh gosh how can someone as angelic as sanz?😃 gosh i feel so relieved and rejoiced seeing sanaya in such beautiful attires...