Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newscomer2 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the main problem is that u alll guys expect much...
while in the beginning itself producers said that its not a love story..it will discuss only social issues
sooo i knew there wont be much sooo called chemistry

mein ek baath pooch sakthi hoon?
aap log sirf lov story pasand kerte hain kya?
god get over it the show discuss more about dowery and todays women situation
for me i find it neccesaary for the society too discuss these major probs and i found cc as a great show

i dont know y this teens only like theses luv stories and chemistrys and they dont have the eyes too see the real message of the show
rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I said the same thing about IPKKND and the show stopped. Please stop taking loyalty for a show which has good stars. A show's strength is the story. No story = show can't last. They can change 10 Manavs but if Manav's character lacks charisma then they cannot do anything about it.
All we are seeing is cat and mouse game between CC and UB. Really doesn't make sense.
newscomer2 thumbnail
which cat and mouse game did u see? can u just explain? because the show only got started dude ...it didnt begin any game then how can u judge a show like that?
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
500 epis? Even IPK ran just 397,that too including fridays n MEs. 500 means superhit!:D very rarely Indian shows have original plots,it's the treatment that makes each 1 different. Have patience,it's just bn 4 weeks
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rightknell11

I said the same thing about IPKKND and the show stopped. Please stop taking loyalty for a show which has good stars. A show's strength is the story. No story = show can't last. They can change 10 Manavs but if Manav's character lacks charisma then they cannot do anything about it.

All we are seeing is cat and mouse game between CC and UB. Really doesn't make sense.

Are you giving us your opinion or telling us to stop watching the show? I think everyone can decide their loyalty to the shows they want to watch and their own reasons for doing so. If it doesn't make sense to you, then it's perfectly fine ... that's your opinion, and you have every right to express it and stop watching the show.

If the show makes sense to ME, then it's fine and that's MY opinion. If it doesn't make sense to me, and I STILL want to watch it for Sanaya ... or for the dogs ... or for Supriya ... or for any other reason ... then that is ALSO fine and that is again MY choice. I can decide MY reasons for watching ... if it is loyalty to stars, then that's MY CHOICE. I am perfectly capable of deciding what shows I want to watch, after all. I really don't need any advice on the matter.

By the way, the top shows on TV ... do you really think ALL of them have stories??? Or charismatic actors???
prachi1516 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
my answer to you
if u really love sanaya then why u dont comment on her profile
fake sanaya fan...
atleast learn to accept whom fan r u
FromTheAshes thumbnail

its veri early to judge about it.

we dont know it can also last for 1000 epidodes.

soo lets see

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess loyality is always rewarded if i ws loyal to ipkknd i got the fabolous memories n awesome couple frm that !!!!
every show has to stop or end at sometime!!!!
i expect the same fr omCC!!!!
if u r nt comfy or the story is nt sitting well with u can use the remote n plz stop creating this mess over here!!!
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well another thing before despising the three bahus just give a look around on the dhokla shows who garner the most trp every week !!!
it means that the weekness sells n i personally dunn take ny offens if CC's team addded a millionth fraction of that to our show!!!!
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
my thumbs are up for CC..
just wait for CC to change the rules of the military camp full of strict rules made by UB..
then will start the real story or the theme of the show..
in how many sas-bahu shows you can get to see a family so cute, creative and supportive..a profession so new,friend's bond which is indispensable in life of all girls..b'day party of pets..a strict mom pampering her youngest son..today's relevant social issues and their solution..CC is a show which has got all..😎
500 episodes are really decent..which many makers dream to cross..