Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanipkknd0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Do you expect the main protagonist to be rude, bashing and all. She is shown to having brains. She is yet to become bahu for giving tough time to UB. I am loving the show. Of course Manav has to be mama's boy being the youngest. He looks cute and there is room for improvement in his acting skill. No one absolutely no one can replace Barun but other actors should also be given a chance.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mamatharoyal

Farhan khan can not act and don't feel any chemistry between the leads!!!!after watching ipkknd it is not even half way upto sarun's chemistry.THis is not to offend any body but stating what I felt.Watching chan chan only for Sanaya Irani.

Agree with you bt what is the whole point in comparing the chemistry in cc with chem of SARUN..SARUN are heavenly and it cant come with anyone..Me too watching the shw for SI only..she is doing lott of hw...πŸ˜ƒ
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with what most members have said...concept is good but execution is lacking so far. However unlike you I do think there are some positives in the show.

Right now the biggest problem is that the show is focussed on developing the love story and Farhan is just not clicking...he is raw and inhibited. Sanaya is trying her best to build the chemistry but Farhan is too stiff. To add to it,the shadow of Sanaya's previous show looms large and furthermore romance is not the forte of this PH. While I agree this is not a love story but the makers would do well to realize that Sanaya has a huge fanbase among the younger audience and a decent execution of the romance track at this point will help to retain some part of that audience. The family drama and Supriya - Sanaya combo will attract the older audience.

Umaben is definitely not evil..her character has been shown to be more nuanced.At this point I have more problems with Chanchan as she is too white. The dynamics in the Borasagar household are interesting and I feel there is a lot to be revealed there. Chanchan's family scenes are also nice and heartwarming.

Acting wise, Farhan is definitely the weak link...all the others are doing pretty good in my opinion. Supriya is awesome. I had problems with Sanaya's look in the first 2 weeks but now she is looking beautiful and she has settled into the character very well.

2 things which still makes me positive about this show - firstly Supriyaji and Sanaya would not have taken up this show if there was nothing new to offer. Secondly , the PH is very experienced. Their previous show on Sony was not a love story, didn't have a saas bahu and no star actors and yet they managed to rake in decent TRPs and it was the top Sony show till BALH came.

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

My take - the idea is good... but execution could improve a lot... there should be more layering ... it is all direct and predictable now... that's the main issue. UB appears black and CC appears white.

I still think UB has layers -- note the way she has hubby wrapped round her little finger and her love for her grandchildren... and she is very very shrewd and a great judge of character.

CC is a bit preachy ... that is putting viewers off... but she is using her brains ... that's good...

FK needs a lot of improvement...

Overall... a mixed report card.

Like Diya says -- I watch for San .. and the bahus (I like the one who is supposed to be a bit slow!) and CC's family... I hope that the layering will happen as the story progresses. I ignore FKπŸ˜ƒ

Execution can definitely be improved ... there should be more subtlety ...
Like the scenes where first Manav discovers Chhanchhan's golden heart, and then immediately Chhanchhan discovers Manav's social service ... that was so obvious and in your face! They could have spaced those two scenes out more.

I actually don't find Chhanchhan too preachy ... I have VERY strong views on a lot of things, and I tend to express them a lot ... my kids often groan when I get started πŸ˜› but that has helped them to form their own opinions as well ... I feel there ARE issues on which one should be firm and not compromise. And I love sensible heroines ... especially those who can stick to their convictions ... too often, heroines have to be meek and mild martyrs ... opening one's mouth is apparently not good 'sanskaar' ...
Unfortunately, most Indian shows have this tendency to equate goodness with acceptance in the female leads ... and being strong minded is taken as being preachy or boring ... bubbly empty headed girls are always more popular on the screen, as are the silently sacrificing bahus ... Chhanchhan seems to be neither as of now and that is very refreshing.

FK needs a lot of improvement ... there I agree completely. His problem is that he is a rookie against two very seasoned and established actresses ... so the contrast is greater ... if he was cast opposite another newcomer, the contrast would be less.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pashna

I find CC to be preachy at times & wonder if it will go in DABH way

They are positioning it at that slot and with a somewhat similar theme.. so maybe it is taking it head on ... San had said somewhere that if she had to do Sandhya... she would do her differently -- so who knows!
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for me CC is thumbs up do i really need to give reason no πŸ˜›
but let me πŸ˜‰

First i feel that people should take daily soaps as drama and unreal and not the extension of themself πŸ˜ƒ or their life

1. sanz is there , she just lights up the screen just happy to see herr on regular basis
2. CC is light hearted drama which has all the required ingredients to satisfy different group of viewers predominately the ladies group
(though i want to know will sanz be able to pull the men of the house this time)
3. the show is not very old fashioned ofcourse there are some old fashioned character, dont we have the same kind of folks near us
4. some will be cliched due to the show being daily show and the daily shows have been running for more than 20 years
5. the character are more real
1. sanz ofcourse as CC is a lot real
2. manav mama's boy as most of them come but has some back bone too i want to see the transition from boy to men yet remain his mamas boy and CC husband stuff lets see
3. UB ofcourse she is strict dont we see those kind of character again in real life but they have kept her interation with manav so sweet which is again a lot +ve, will she give up her rules and stubborness for her below son or will become a schemeating mil i will wait for the turn of events

me enjoying the show its not greatest of the greatest but then i think the shows needs to be settled down a bit more and character to be explored too

rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

CC has no originality, that is my point:

The three bahus are weak they have no tongue to utter the right words. Cliched. We have seen in a lot of other shows also. What is new?
Yes CC will be her bahu and she will not be a weak one. Cliched. We have seen in a lot of other shows also. What is new?
Very convenient plot. Manav UB's son. CC falls in love with Manav. UB and CC face-off. Cliched. We have seen in a lot of other shows also. What is new?
Well yes this is true that so far it is very early to say anything but this is as far as things can go.
Sanaya's star power is the only saving grace that too she is not as chulbuli as Khushi, CC has a more restrained approach.
newscomer2 thumbnail
if u havent wtached the show means stop making posts and gooo tooo ur fav serial forum and lie thier😈
newscomer2 thumbnail
kis chemistry ke baare mein aap log baath kar rahe hon?havent guys got it this show is about social issues its not a love story
sooo how can chemisty come in between them plzzz stop saying about this chemistry
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

The one thing i know is Sanaya will forget acting if she stays here for too long ... that guy cannot act to save his life... he is tooo camera conscious

True. Zero chemistry. Forced nok zhoks. I watched 2 episodes and I found it pretty boring.