Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
TM Avatar cracks me up everytime I stare at it 🤣
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^ Arey, Shreya, the TM posted her good wishes for the show ... 500 episodes! That's great going for any show these days! No harm thanking her!

@TM, thanks for your good wishes ... hope Chhanchhan does go on for 500 episodes, that's over a year and a half ... would love that!

I do agree with Jaya on many points ... Uma Ben started off as pure evil but I don't know if you have been watching the show at all lately ... with all due respect, it seems either you have not really been watching, or you haven't managed to appreciate the nuances that have been brought in, that you are labelling the characters so decisively ...

Uma Ben is not evil, she is manipulative and arrogant. She is also a very shrewd judge of character.

The bahus are not weak ... the middle one is as manipulative as Uma Ben herself.

Manav is not a typical Mama's boy ... he is a bit immature, but understandably so, being the youngest son ... the actor is lacklustre, I agree ... but the character is much less of a dikra than other saas bahu shows. I am hoping they stick to this characterization ... he doesn't say "yes, mammy " to everything, but he uses his mom's own manipulative ways to wheedle her

Chhanchhan doesn't "have a huge potential for being UB's bahu" ... she IS going to be UB's bahu ... that is the main story ...
CC is nice and polite in her approach, which is a refreshing change from many "heroic" female leads who are confrontational from the word GO ... Chhanchhan tries the reasonable approach first ... and when it doesn't work, then she doesn't give up, she finds another solution ... using her brains ... SUCH a nice thing to see a smart sensible heroine, not a martyr ...

What is the big deal about the show?
SANAYA IRANI for one ... no other show has Sanaya, the biggest reason for me to watch Chhanchhan ...
Supriya Pathak, a fabulous actress who is impressing me more and more ... this is the first time I have seen her playing this kind of role ... her scenes are fantastic!
I love the dogs ... they are adorable!

Chhanchhan entertains me ... good enough reason for me to watch it.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

^^ Arey, Shreya, the TM posted her good wishes for the show ... 500 episodes! That's great going for any show these days! No harm thanking her!

@TM, thanks for your good wishes ... hope Chhanchhan does go on for 500 episodes, that's over a year and a half ... would love that!

I do agree with Jaya on many points ... Uma Ben started off as pure evil but I don't know if you have been watching the show at all lately ... with all due respect, it seems either you have not really been watching, or you haven't managed to appreciate the nuances that have been brought in, that you are labelling the characters so decisively ...

Uma Ben is not evil, she is manipulative and arrogant. She is also a very shrewd judge of character.

The bahus are not weak ... the middle one is as manipulative as Uma Ben herself.

Manav is not a typical Mama's boy ... he is a bit immature, but understandably so, being the youngest son ... the actor is lacklustre, I agree ... but the character is much less of a dikra than other saas bahu shows. I am hoping they stick to this characterization ... he doesn't say "yes, mammy " to everything, but he uses his mom's own manipulative ways to wheedle her

Chhanchhan doesn't "have a huge potential for being UB's bahu" ... she IS going to be UB's bahu ... that is the main story ...
CC is nice and polite in her approach, which is a refreshing change from many "heroic" female leads who are confrontational from the word GO ... Chhanchhan tries the reasonable approach first ... and when it doesn't work, then she doesn't give up, she finds another solution ... using her brains ... SUCH a nice thing to see a smart sensible heroine, not a martyr ...

What is the big deal about the show?
SANAYA IRANI for one ... no other show has Sanaya, the biggest reason for me to watch Chhanchhan ...
Supriya Pathak, a fabulous actress who is impressing me more and more ... this is the first time I have seen her playing this kind of role ... her scenes are fantastic!
I love the dogs ... they are adorable!

Chhanchhan entertains me ... good enough reason for me to watch it.

I'm not only referring to her!! 😊 I wish people on this forum also stop bringing up the previous show as a way to make a dig at someone just because they don't like people saying things like this about CC!! It's really not helping both forums!!

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 11 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: spate22

I'm not only referring to her!! 😊 I wish people on this forum also stop bringing up the previous show as a way to make a dig at someone just because they don't like people saying things like this about CC!! It's really not helping both forums!!

Shreya

Ah yes, there I do agree!!! There is absolutely NO need to drag something or someone else down to prove your point ... this goes for everyone! Comparisons are inevitable though ... especially when the previous show was such a huge success ... it has left a very long shadow, and it will take Chhanchhan a while to emerge out of it completely. Problem is, many people are unable to rise above the comparisons and judge the show on its own merits. Either they bend over backward to praise ... or the other way, to criticise.
kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Farhan is new we should give him some time. As far as Chhanchhan is concerned she is a strong character. Maybe u are saying Purvi and UB's 3 bahus r weak.
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Currently I am not enjoying the track much..maybe it's storyline shaping up or FKs acting. I will give some time before I decide to move on. Right now I am only watching it to see how sanaya is looking and acting.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My take - the idea is good... but execution could improve a lot... there should be more layering ... it is all direct and predictable now... that's the main issue. UB appears black and CC appears white.

I still think UB has layers -- note the way she has hubby wrapped round her little finger and her love for her grandchildren... and she is very very shrewd and a great judge of character.

CC is a bit preachy ... that is putting viewers off... but she is using her brains ... that's good...

FK needs a lot of improvement...

Overall... a mixed report card.

Like Diya says -- I watch for San .. and the bahus (I like the one who is supposed to be a bit slow!) and CC's family... I hope that the layering will happen as the story progresses. I ignore FK😃

ipkkndlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
From my end, I will give the show thumbs up. I am enjoying the show and it is entertaining me n my family. As far as me n my family's point of view is concern, during the slot of 9 PM there are now other show has capability to entertain us and CC is the only show which I think is entertaining as of now. For us TV is media of entertainment and as far it entertains u, other thing does not matter.

Have u ever seen any original concept in any Indian TV show?? None of the TV shows has original plot and who claimed that the show is original and than we have seen them becoming the same as of the routine India TV show which general Indian public likes. So we should not talk about originality but instead of that we should talk about it's execution and according to my view, the show has been executed excellently so far.

By the way, thanks for the your prediction of 500 episode for CC!!!!!
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

My take - the idea is good... but execution could improve a lot... there should be more layering ... it is all direct and predictable now... that's the main issue. UB appears black and CC appears white.

I still think UB has layers -- note the way she has hubby wrapped round her little finger and her love for her grandchildren... and she is very very shrewd and a great judge of character.

CC is a bit preachy ... that is putting viewers off... but she is using her brains ... that's good...

FK needs a lot of improvement...

Overall... a mixed report card.

Like Diya says -- I watch for San .. and the bahus (I like the one who is supposed to be a bit slow!) and CC's family... I hope that the layering will happen as the story progresses. I ignore FK😃

I find CC to be preachy at times & wonder if it will go in DABH way
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
i give Thumbs UP for Chhan Chahn 👍🏼

we all enjoying Chhan Chhan so much...

Chhan Chhan will Rock in Coming weeks...⭐️