Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
500 episodes? Sure why not? Better than her last show at least 😛
And about originality, well which show is "original"? I am loving CC, ChanAv are rocking and I love the scenes between UB and CC.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree dont watch if u dont like it
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
500 episodes is more than enough ..

Full thumbs up from my side .. as im enjoying it .. :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
500 episodes is good 😆
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
500 episodes is brilliant ... I would love that 😳 and actually don't call CC a weak character please. She's quite modern and she exemplifies the modern Indian woman. Sorry, but the plot is good with UB and CC and it's going well. So ... um, originality? Check. Thumbs? Up for the majority 😳
Serenade thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
500 episodes? That will be great! Thanks for the good wishes!
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
We all know how much we love Sanaya Irani.True, love her to bits. However the story so far is up to no good.Don't really understand what you mean by this Very cliched plots.Which plots are you referring to, so far there has only been one major storyline or plot and that was the dowry issue and it was handled in the most non cliched way that I have seen. Saas evil.I disagree, I think she started off being a little evil but I've noticed that the character has been toned down a little and I would call her manipulative and egotistical but not evil. Bahus are weak.Agree they are weak in front of UB as of now. The middle one is also manipulative so it'll be interesting to see how she in particular interacts with CC. CC is unyielding and a very huge potential for being UB's bahu. CC is not unyielding at all, she agreed to take the prasad from UB even though she didn't want to. She went to apologise to UB and even to Manav, so how is she unyielding. She is actually a strong character who will do what she feels is morally correct and if that means she has to change the way she thinks then she will do that. In most shows the male and female lead do end up getting married so yeah I'd say the potentialfor CC becoming UB' bahu is pretty high. Manav's role is very lacklustre and seems to be the mama's boy. Have you actually seen the scenes where he has interacted with his mother, if so you'd see that he can actually wrap her around his little finger.Have you seen how he manipulated her to end up going to the camp with his sister...nothing lacklustre about this dikra whatsoever. He loves and respects his mom but he's not they type to stand by the wayside while his mom insults his love...he supports his friend so no way is he not going to support CC.
I don't like CC and UB's interactions. CC always tries to be nice and persistent in her approach, not acknowledging that UB is actually evil. UB is all powerful and will continue to wield her weight throughout the show.Well none of us can see into the future so who knows what turn the relationship will take especially after CC marries Manav. Of course UB will try to use her clout to get things done her way but CC is not the kind to be just nice and persistent with words. She is a girl of actions which was shown in the flyer she made telling everyone that UB was a student in the computer class. Again, this was a totally different approach from anything I have seen so far. One thing that this show is not and that is cliched. It has a fresh and interesting approach to a family drama.
So what is the big deal about it?
Nothing.There really doesn't have to be a big deal about it. Very few shows on Indian TV are a big deal. As long as the show entertains it is fulfilling it's purpose and for me that purpose is being fulfilled. Obviously no show is going to be able to connect with or please everyone.Good thing that these days we have so much to choose from that no one needs to be bored by a show they don't like.Talking about being bored or not I forgot to say how much fun I think this show is with the added attraction of those adorable dogs...again completely uncliched.
My prediction is this won't last more than 500 episodes unless they come up with more characters and far-impacting plots. Most shows evolve as they go so new storylines are a given especially with such a large cast...this show is just 3 weeks old how much do you expect them to show in that time frame. The foundations of the story have been laid down nicely and we have been introduced to a large group of characters and one social issue is already being handled.
500 episodes? If you were here right now I would put jalebi in your mouth. God bless you!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
500 episodes! tumhare much mein jalebi!
500 is good going for any show.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Can we stop being snippy with each other?!! It's not helping anyone!! 🤓🤔

Shreya
bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
CC is a strong character.But sometimes we have to adjust in our life to get our job done.So to get prasad for her friend purvi and to start the computer classes again cc asked sorry to UB.I didnt find it as being very nice.Its being smart.
I dont know whether UB character is completely evil.As for my understanding she is a cunning women and smart and she always wants to prove that she is always right.If being cunning and smart is evil then I think many business men and politicians too are evil.Many people we see in our real life too are evil if u say being cunning as evil.
About being cliched..i think the love track is somewhat cliched but i didnt expect manav family to know about chanman love very soon..that too even before they confessed their love.So in that way its different from other shows.
UB and chanchan scenes are not cliched and its different and interesting too.Thats what the show is mainly about.
I dont know how long a show runs.I ill watch it as long as i find it interesting.
Edited by bluesz - 11 years ago