My thumbs are down for CC - no originality..yet!

rightknell11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
We all know how much we love Sanaya Irani. However the story so far is up to no good. Very cliched plots. Saas evil. Bahus are weak. CC is unyielding and a very huge potential for being UB's bahu. Manav's role is very lacklustre and seems to be the mama's boy.
I don't like CC and UB's interactions. CC always tries to be nice and persistent in her approach, not acknowledging that UB is actually evil. UB is all powerful and will continue to wield her weight throughout the show.
So what is the big deal about it?
Nothing.
My prediction is this won't last more than 500 episodes unless they come up with more characters and far-impacting plots.
Edited by rightknell11 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bahu weak? Have you been watching this show at all? CC defeated UB only her can handle UB if your taking about Purvi then I understand but not CC she's not a weak character.
-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
well 500 epis means its running time is more then 1 and half years...

and if CC even just completes 300 to 350 m more then happy coz as a sanaya irani fan i want to see her onscreen as well as do different roles...

and more over i dont watch any other serial but this one,so even if there are shows which are completely original(which i doubt) with the best actors ever but still coz SI isnt in it,doesnot make me watch them...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

well i think u meant bahus weak r UB's already 3 bahus.. cz CC will not be a weak bahu at all..
and her being nice is her innate goodness.. and her putting her friend's well being ahead of her ego..but when it comes to her own self i doubt she will ever give in so easily..

anyway lol IPK ran for 398 episodes.. So i would be happy if it goes to simple 500 episodes!

And Manav is no mamma's boy who would agree to the whims n fancies of the mom..
havent u realized that for the 1st time there is a guy on tv (ok probably after a good 11 years cz that is the last i saw such a guy on indian tv) who manipulates the mom and has her wrapped around his little finger instead of it being the other way around as in every other show?

so well personally i think CC has a USP of CC calling a spade a spade and actually getting away with it!

anyway every opinion is welcome.. :-)
Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
The one thing i know is Sanaya will forget acting if she stays here for too long ... that guy cannot act to save his life... he is tooo camera conscious
mamatharoyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Farhan khan can not act and don't feel any chemistry between the leads!!!!after watching ipkknd it is not even half way upto sarun's chemistry.THis is not to offend any body but stating what I felt.Watching chan chan only for Sanaya Irani.

Edited by mamatharoyal - 11 years ago
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i guess u meant to make this post on some dhokla show forum!!!!
BECAUSE i don't see any logic in ur post!!!!
mayb u didn't even give it awatch!!!!
where in hell do u think Chhanchhan is a weak character she outstands in her morals n respects elders n doesnt accept anything wrong !!!!
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rightknell11

We all know how much we love Sanaya Irani. However the story so far is up to no good. Very cliched plots. Saas evil. Bahus are weak. CC is unyielding and a very huge potential for being UB's bahu. Manav's role is very lacklustre and seems to be the mama's boy.

I don't like CC and UB's interactions. CC always tries to be nice and persistent in her approach, not acknowledging that UB is actually evil. UB is all powerful and will continue to wield her weight throughout the show.
So what is the big deal about it?
Nothing.
My prediction is this won't last more than 500 episodes unless they come up with more characters and far-impacting plots.

I quiet agree with you...but 500 episodes is a LONG TIME!!!! Thats 2 and a half years!!!!
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
whats up with these threads im getting annoyed
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mamatharoyal

Farhan khan can not act and don't feel any chemistry between the leads!!!!after watching ipkknd it is not even half way upto sarun's chemistry.THis is not to offend any body but stating what I felt.Watching chan chan only for Sanaya Irani.

i agree as ultimately SI might be disappointed with FK's acting, how long one can TEACH someone, in the process it ruins the chemistry..