Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshidiehardfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Manav (FK) shldnt be replaced... He is doing a decent job being a newcomer... He is handsome & looks gud with SI too... We shld give him sometime... The show is just a month's old... Let him becum a familiar face... This is his debut show & a milestone in his career. Read metromasti article & felt bad. No need to replace him for this reason... I dont even want barun to replace him, though I love sarun a lot.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree ..m so annoyed with these people ..criticisms are always welcome bt no 1 should be insulted nd humiliated like this ..hez doing his job quite honestly nd decently ..

p.s! to the people who are dividing this post in to sanaya nd farhan fans groups stop it already m a sanaya fan nd supporting farhan .. nd lots more are doing the same..
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bramcote46

Agree with you completely.

Why is it, when someone rightly expressing their disappointment at an actor's performance is called a hater/basher. Everyone knows what farhan is doing is not acting and those who favour him also can't say positive words about his acting apart from saying that he is improving . I agree that he is a new comer and he should be given the chance but how many newcomers were this bad , was sanaya his bad when she was a newcomer ???? and how long , the show is going to complete a month in a week's time but i see no improvement in his dialogue delivery.

It's the duty of PH/channel to make sure they cast someone who can act and fits the role and as a viewer i am free to express my disappointment. This is just my opinion and i don't expect others to agree with it.

I think calling people bashers or haters was based a lot more on the type of language that was used and the fact that the show had barely started and some before it even started.
Honestly if someone at this point comes and says I've given FK 3 weeks (which considering he got the role a few days before he started may not be enough) and I'm still not impressed because of x.y or z then I can totally accept that as a valid opinion that I may not agree with but at least it's based on reason. What happened at the beginning was purely about spreading negativity. This is a public forum and everyone has a right to express their opinion but when you see people only join in in the negativity then it gets tiresome.
I agree with @abzz that an actor is hired to act but having said that I think leeway has to be given in a debut performance. FK's debut is not the worst that I've seen and I could name established actors in established roles who to my mind don't do that great a job even ater a year in fact I can think of one who might even benefit with pointers from FK. I just thought of one of the top current BW actresses who to my mind was as dull in her first movie as she is now so sometimes even acting skills don't matter.
I'm one of those who have questioned the use of an inexperienced for TV actor but
I do favor FK only because in my opinion he has improved. His body language, facial expressions and even his dialogue delivery in my view have become calmer and he has improved drastically from week 1 to week 3. I think the way he looks at Sanaya when CC is looking away is awesome though I do think he seems to get nervous when he needs to make direct eye contact with her...once he overcomes that I think the romantic scenes will be mindblowing. I love the way SanAn look together...just a personal preference seeing a tall muscular man with a petite female.
I am too big a Sanaya fan to support someone who I view as posssibly being detrimental to the success of Chhan Chhan. I don't know what a reasonable time frame is because the sign of a good professional is one who is always trying to improve. I think Sanaya is the complete package when it comes to acting but even then I hope that she will learn more from an experienced actor like Sanaya Pathak and further hone her skill set...so I guess in my books as long as FK keeps improving then he has time.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bravo im not saying this as an fk fanatic im just saying that evreyone dserves a shot
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jaya100

I think calling people bashers or haters was based a lot more on the type of language that was used and the fact that the show had barely started and some before it even started.

Honestly if someone at this point comes and says I've given FK 3 weeks (which considering he got the role a few days before he started may not be enough) and I'm still not impressed because of x.y or z then I can totally accept that as a valid opinion that I may not agree with but at least it's based on reason. What happened at the beginning was purely about spreading negativity. This is a public forum and everyone has a right to express their opinion but when you see people only join in in the negativity then it gets tiresome.
I agree with @abzz that an actor is hired to act but having said that I think leeway has to be given in a debut performance. FK's debut is not the worst that I've seen and I could name established actors in established roles who to my mind don't do that great a job even ater a year in fact I can think of one who might even benefit with pointers from FK. I just thought of one of the top current BW actresses who to my mind was as dull in her first movie as she is now so sometimes even acting skills don't matter.
I'm one of those who have questioned the use of an inexperienced for TV actor but
I do favor FK only because in my opinion he has improved. His body language, facial expressions and even his dialogue delivery in my view have become calmer and he has improved drastically from week 1 to week 3. I think the way he looks at Sanaya when CC is looking away is awesome though I do think he seems to get nervous when he needs to make direct eye contact with her...once he overcomes that I think the romantic scenes will be mindblowing. I love the way SanAn look together...just a personal preference seeing a tall muscular man with a petite female.
I am too big a Sanaya fan to support someone who I view as posssibly being detrimental to the success of Chhan Chhan. I don't know what a reasonable time frame is because the sign of a good professional is one who is always trying to improve. I think Sanaya is the complete package when it comes to acting but even then I hope that she will learn more from an experienced actor like Sanaya Pathak and further hone her skill set...so I guess in my books as long as FK keeps improving then he has time.

Well that's what the disappointment is that sanaya is a complete package and FK is so opposite and i blame PH for that.

I know that there was negativity in the beginning but this hater/basher tag is based on the current opinions and i am sure TM is not talking about past as there is no point in dragging past again and again.

In my case, i haven't come across any newcomer as bad as Farhan and i am saying it after giving 3-4 weeks to him and even if there are a couple of odd cases then i would still look to many more other actors who were not as bad when they were newcomer given the fact that farhan was so confident and so full of his praise in the interview in the beginning in the show with the words like he gets selected everywhere he goes for audition etc so i had better expectations.

This is just my opinion and i am not saying it out of any hatred/biasedness towards him or the show .
..Anj.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This was a much needed post.
N.bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have seen very less episode of chanchan, but it's positivity attracts me.

As far as maanav is concerned, actor who essay the role , i have watched that episode in which he brings dog , unaware of chanchan being dog trainer, i found him good, charming, mainly innocent, a guy next door look, little confused, little dumb, but more positive and lovely person . He'll be good thats what i think

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bramcote46

Well that's what the disappointment is that sanaya is a complete package and FK is so opposite and i blame PH for that.

I know that there was negativity in the beginning but this hater/basher tag is based on the current opinions and i am sure TM is not talking about past as there is no point in dragging past again and again.

In my case, i haven't come across any newcomer as bad as Farhan and i am saying it after giving 3-4 weeks to him and even if there are a couple of odd cases then i would still look to many more other actors who were not as bad when they were newcomer given the fact that farhan was so confident and so full of his praise in the interview in the beginning in the show with the words like he gets selected everywhere he goes for audition etc so i had better expectations.

This is just my opinion and i am not saying it out of any hatred/biasedness towards him or the show .

I don't know who the TM is referring to because mostly I see the same people coming on negative posts or people using MID's. No one can deny that some are here still only to spread negativity.and at times people makes statements about the show and actors that makes you wonder if they are even watching the same show. If I've seen a person make nothing but negative posts from day 1 then obviously I'm going to suspect their motives in week 4 as well. Anyway anyone putting down their opinion should then be open to the opinions of others too and also accept that some will view them as bashers...that's their right to their opinion.
We'll just have to disagree on the merits of FK because like I said I'm sure there are a lot of people who had much better debuts and those who were worse . I agree about FK's confidence but I think that was based on film and theatre. Both those mediums give an actor time to absorb the character and with CC FK was kinda thrown in at the deep end. He has acted in plays and has done 2 films and then was picked from a group of actors for this role so all the people who hired him previously must have seen something in him. For me I am starting to see a tiny spark of that something that the professionals saw in him.
Despite your views of Farhan I hope you're enjoying the rest of the show.
pallavi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abbz

Just because if someone is critiquing Farhan's performance (as a viewer, we have that right) does not mean we are "bashers". Yes, when you start something new, it takes time BUT this doesn't mean that Farhan's acting should be this bad. I wasn't expecting an outstanding performance from him but at least a decent one. An actor is hired to ACT and in my opinion, whatever he is doing right now is not acting. The way he delivers his lines is my problem. I don't know him personally or as an individual. This critique is solely based on a viewer's perception of the show.

I agree completely!
I enjoy the parts of the show with CC and her friends or family or even Umaben and her OTT nakhres and plotting. But Manav CANNOT ACT, Period!
Ive seen dozens of other newcomers who can act better. This boy has zero self-confidence. Yesterday in the cafe scene, he was blinking twice while speaking every single word. His dialogue delivery was awful too!
Please, a natural actress like Sanaya needs at least an efficient actor opposite her, someone who can actually act, someone with confidence in his own acting!
heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you everyone for your replies. I just want to conclude that healthy criticism is never a bad thing, but insulting someone based on their appearance and acting skills when they are just starting out, is totally inappropriate. While everyone, of course, has the right to voice their opinion, it would be much of a common courtesy thing if we voice it in a non insulting manner. I've read sooo many unbelievable posts here that are down right insanely and shockingly rude and mean; passing comments on Farhan's looks, and etc. I wish this show is a major hit too! But for that we must be a little positive and patient. In fact, Chanchan said whenever someone starts something new in the beginning difficulties do arise! The same situation here. New show, lots of expectations!

For those saying it's just how the world works and etc. Yeah sure, but please just don't forget to be human in this world 😳

Edited by heart1 - 11 years ago