Stop hating on Manav please!

heart1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Everyone has to start from somewhere, so what if he is a new comer? Remember the first time you did something and weren't so good at it in the start but then picked up and started performing well? Just remember those days and you will see that everyone deserves a chance. He's doing a great job and I love his chemistry with Sanaya/ChanChan.

So please stop opening more topics to replace him and stop insulting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Cill yaar it's there POV I don't understand if your hurt by it I sense Sanaya will gain another group of hater in the future due to her fans if they love her they need to stop behaving like this :/ They did the same to her previous Co-star and now his fans can't stand her.

When things back fire at bashers it back fire really hard people use to call Sanaya a tanturum queen during MJHT days saying she's full of herself, she can't act and after MJHT ends she will become Jobless and look now? It backfire and it backfire really hard.
Edited by .Swetha. - 11 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
even if he gives the best performance people will still be in previous show hangover
ritika06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who cares what people say?Farhan is slowly improving.Slowly he will be perfect.Let the bashers say whatever they want.People should just ignore them.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am really strating to like him myself.
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I totally agree as I love manav and chanchan as a couple n manav is imporvibg he jus needz tym :)
CoolPink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I se this show for Sanaya. Frankly speaking the Manav dude isn't matching upto Sanaya or Supriyaji. I Thought of giving him some time to get confident but no improvement. Forget looks, his dialogue delivery puts me off. Just giving my opinion here. Not bashing the actor.

In TV industry there is no testing of audience. They either like you or not.

But I really feel Sony and Production house should replace him. I can't connect with ManChan right now. Otherwise the story has good potential.
Edited by CoolPink - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CoolPink

I se this show for Sanaya. Frankly speaking the Manav dude isn't matching upto Sanaya or Supriyaji. I Thought of giving him some time to get confident but no improvement. Forget looks, his dialogue delivery puts me off. Just giving my opinion here. Not bashing the actor.

In TV industry there is no testing of audience. They either like you or not.

But I really feel Sony and Production house should replace him. I can't connect with ManChan right now. Otherwise the story has good potential.

You expect all new comer actors to match up to Sanaya & Supriya? See the comparisons here isn't fair and all new comers always have hard time with fanbase especially when paired up opp popular actors.
abbz thumbnail
Just because if someone is critiquing Farhan's performance (as a viewer, we have that right) does not mean we are "bashers". Yes, when you start something new, it takes time BUT this doesn't mean that Farhan's acting should be this bad. I wasn't expecting an outstanding performance from him but at least a decent one. An actor is hired to ACT and in my opinion, whatever he is doing right now is not acting. The way he delivers his lines is my problem. I don't know him personally or as an individual. This critique is solely based on a viewer's perception of the show.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I appreciate Farhan for the huge amount of effort he is putting in and improvements that he has already shown in the span of 3 weeks. I do however wonder at the decision to use an actor with no TV experience opposite powerhouses of talent like Sanaya and Supriya in his first role but I'm sure the PH picked him for a reason. Everyone has to start somewhere but I would have thought it made more sense to start on the bottom rung and work your way up than start at the top and stumble. I think Sanan look very good together and I think FK is already good at the romantic 'stare' and quite honestly his adorable cute smile melts my heart but I do see him struggling particularly in his scenes with Sanaya. As a Sanaya fan and a supporter of her show I will support him as long as he is working hard but others are not going to be so accomadating. What of the general audience? If some non SI fan channel surfs and comes across a ChanMan or even a Manav scene are they likely to stop and watch or hit the remote?(This scenario is exactly how I saw and became addicted to Sanaya's last show).
I am all for giving FK a fair chance and I too get really irritated with all the negative topics about him but my main consideration is that this show should be a hit for Sanaya.