Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anamunir

so true dear!!!!!
ummm yeah fr CC the winning thing means nothing she sets out to solve the probs n does it by hook or crook n without even misbehaving with UB!!!!
n the second thing she cares is nt to support nything wrong going on !!!!!!
nt being dumb n dunnuttering a word just coz someone elder is speaking or doing em!!!!
i'll love to watch more of that!!!!

Thanks, hon! Yep, CC is the designated problem solver ... and UB seems to be the designated problem creator πŸ˜† ... so their tussles will be interesting to watch ... especially as CC does not accept defeat easily either!
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: golpokobita

This duo is the highlight of the show..

I hope the makers maintain the witty and classy fight between them and don't turn this into mundane fights in the house on cooking or housekeeping issues, when CC enters her house as her bahu!

Two fights I can already predict ... the pallu issue, and the bahus eating in the kitchen ... πŸ˜† I cannot imagine CC ... or Sanaya πŸ˜‰ being the pallu clad bahu like the other three πŸ˜† And I'm already wondering how she will get out of that one ... πŸ˜‰

Sanaya and Supriya are definitely the highlight of the show!
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Hey Appy πŸ€— Missed you during the week!!! This week was pretty good, I thought ... the show is slowly falling into place ... Thursday was really good ... I have re-watched it so many times I've lost count ... UB's Mahila Mandal meeting ... ChanMan's phone convo, and their cafe 'date' ... loved Sanaya's expressions on the phone and in the coffee shop! She was fab ... and she looked completely STUNNING in that white dress!!!! Couldn't take my eyes off her!!!

Next week is going to be some dhamaka for sure ... UB getting suspicious? πŸ˜†

yeah...I have also seen the epi several times...looks like I am back into the watching a TV show several times modeπŸ˜† and the ph convo between ChanMan was very cute..looking forward to the next week
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I so want to know does Chhan Chhan figure out that Uma Ben now has an advantage of joining the Classes or remains in the dark about it ?

DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

I so want to know does Chhan Chhan figure out that Uma Ben now has an advantage of joining the Classes or remains in the dark about it ?

Good question ... I hope Chhanchhan does find out the reason ... if not immediately, then some time soon. It will give her a huge insight into Uma Ben's character ... help her in fighting future battles.

So far the cv's have been closing pretty much all the loops as they go along ... let's see if they close this one.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful post diya..πŸ‘..jst wait and eatch when cc gets married to manav and enteers his home we nedd to see hw cc and ub face each other daily..πŸ˜ƒ