DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Chhanchhan's brain wave ... use UB for publicity ... UB and her rutba ... Uma Ben attends our computer classes ... will you?

Uma Ben's anger ... CC has thrown the gauntlet? At ME??? I will pick it up! I will destroy her, crush her to pulp ... I will grind her into the ground ...

Mahila Mandal visit ... and UB does an about turn ... oops, hang on ... can't do that ... they want to elect me the queen of the Mandal because I'm doing those classes ... Darn it! Now I can't cancel out ... Hoist by my own petard ...

And Chhanchhan is blissfully ignorant that she has snatched victory from the jaws of defeat ... so the computer classes are back on!

Supriya P is fantastic, it's a pleasure watching her on screen! Her expressions during the Mahila Mandal visit were classic!

Edited by DiyaS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
seriously,it is a pleasure watching Supriyaji...and honestly this is the first show where i really dont hate the antagonist here,i actually wait for her scenes like how i wait for sanaya's...

awesome post..
DiyaS thumbnail
Oh yes ... I love the Supriya scenes as much as I love Sanaya scenes ... they painted her too black at the start, but now she has become really interesting and fun to watch!

Sanaya was looking absolutely gorgeous today in white Can't get over her looks today!
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
supriya mam - it is a treat to watch her just like SI!!!!!!!
reema2406 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode was really good well balance and CV's have done a good job...Supriyaji and Sanaya's acting is a must watch.
DiyaS thumbnail
Supriya and Sanaya are fabulous actresses ... their scenes are really a pleasure to watch! The CV's are doing a very good job balancing the episodes between the two ... they rock the show!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can't wait for their clash of ideologies, it doesn't seem to be an evil clash, more light hearted...that's what is exciting
DiyaS thumbnail
^^ That's it ... it seems like it will be more like a battle of wits ... that makes it interesting ... today was really funny with the Mahila Mandal visit and how UB realised she was stuck 😆 ... and then she promptly decided to make the best of the situation ...

Two sharp intelligent women fighting each other with their brains ... if they can do it well, it will be fun to watch. And the actresses are superb!
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, should make for interesting viewing. I think UB unlike my first impression, is not all evil. But she is delightfully sneaky in some ways. And of course, terribly old school.It is interesting how she suffers fools so badly.
I am now just waiting for CC to turn just a little bit sneaky as well. As of now, she is altogether too nice 😆
DiyaS thumbnail
Uma Ben is not evil ... but she is terribly arrogant and vindictive. And manipulative ... and sneaky ... and she's not above being double faced as well ... keeping her bahus firmly under control, while preaching to the masses about women's emancipation. Quite like a lot of women in society actually ... hypocritical and full of double standards ... 😆

But what I find interesting is that she is not a fool ... she susses out flattery and is pretty contemptuous of boot lickers as well. Which is why I feel that an open battle between her and Chhanchhan will be interesting if they can write it well. I would have been happier if CC had used Uma Ben's rutba in society more deliberately, to trap her into advertising the computer classes, rather than it being an accidental byproduct 😳 CC does need to be a bit more sneaky in dealing with UB ... it will make their encounters more fun.