Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
mods should close this thread too much bashing
Fairylights26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

mods should close this thread too much bashing

😭 My intention was just a friendly discussion in fact I personally want an improved Manav rather than a new Manav...But yeah I never wanted the poor bloke to get bashed here
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well he is so plz spare the poor guy an interview he is hurt by this
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nt a new manav fr sure!!!!
i really love FK n i want him to improve n prove that he's a gem of an actor!!!
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It'll surely reflect badly on the show if they change the male lead within a month. They need to give him some time. He has already shown some progress, he might get a lot better. As for the news, I watched the SBB segment, and apparently mishty also tweeted about it, and a thousand other websites are talking about it as well. But in a recent article , donno where, they quoted Vipul Shah, and he said they weren't. Dont really know what to believe, I guess only time will tell.
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fairylights26

😭 My intention was just a friendly discussion in fact I personally want an improved Manav rather than a new Manav...But yeah I never wanted the poor bloke to get bashed here

Der don't feel bad, with this comment
I and I am sure others members also know ur intention were not bad, but then again with lots of other people view on the actor, their will be lots of different point of view coming, and then people will start bashing coz some of us really like this Manav and want to give him chance so thats why @khanrocks requested the MOD's to close this thread because I am sure you don't want to hear bad things about the people u life...
So only I thinks she said this and not turn this into a big issue thing...
nd from my Point of view I would think that they should GIve Farhan a chance and time to improve...he is a great actor he just needs time to get comfortable with Sanaya IRani, coz wehave seen his scene with UM and his firends his acting is really gud, so he just needs to be comfy with SI...so yeah we should just give him time to get adjust with his costart...

Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh please, thank the lord that Farhan is out!
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, please be more respectful in presenting your opinions. There is no need to bash an actor.
Topic closed.
ChCh DT