Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I like farhan.he is good i n his class..not that bad that you replace him.
And manav is such a character which does not really require a super versatile actor.
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishna_12

To be honest I really want a new Manav because I am just not liking Farhan. They had so many actors to choose from but why they chose him, is beyond me. He seems really uncomfortable around Sanaya, and I can see Sanaya putting in her effort to make it work, but chemistry has to be from both sides. So if they do want to replace him I think now is the right time as the show has just started, so people will not mind a replacement.

Sorry if I have have hurt anyones feelings. But just wrote what I felt.

Agree completely. I also feel FK looks scared in front of SI...he is ok with Uma behn and friends wala scene but with SI I feel he is uncomfortable and nervous. Sanaya effect I think๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Pashna - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
I seriously dont get why people find him bad or wanting
i think he is doing his job ok for a fresher
all freshers need time
not every one is Aamir Khan t get it right from word go
Edited by rima - 11 years ago
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love farhan as manav..hez improving nd will improve too... n looks really good with sanaya ..
Lettuce thumbnail
You either have chemistry or you don't. You can't expect it to grow in time. Farhan would suit a different kind of actress, and not Sanaya.The recent low TPR is a warning. I really want to watch this show for Sanaya, but can't because there is no chemistry. It is simply no fault of Farhan.My choice is Viraf Patel, because he is a little older than Sanaya and he is accomplished as an actor.But it is only an opinion, I don't wish to offend.
Edited by Lettuce - 11 years ago
SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i need a new manav. sanaya n farhan just dont compliment each other. .these days he looks so not good. .whereas sanaya is lookin lik an angel.
mohit or arjun both suit her much bettr.

imnt evn gonna comment on acting
people shud first lik wat de see. . goodlooking couple is always a big source to attract viewers
Edited by SarunArshiIpk - 11 years ago
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
No no no. Stop this. Farhan is okay and will become fine. The bigger question should be is there anything with the direction, screenplay, etc. that is affecting how we view everyone's character and the story.
Edited by mrskycar - 11 years ago
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i like farhan khan i dont want him to be replaced that be a very bad decision. and i think he is improving quite a bit!
Fairylights26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: newscomer2

what's the problem with new farhan yaar...i must say he is doing a lot of improvement...if he didnt knew acting then how could h e bag a role in a bolly wood film?

we should give him more time to just adjust tooo the character...

u guys think what farhan might be thinking ri8 now...he must be going throught some mental torture after reading all this fake articles...๐Ÿ˜•

That's exactly my point I think we should cut him some slack as he is a new comer and give him a chance to improve
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Sanaya deserves better...

i think it is good for SI learn the trick of the industry too, as her talent will go down in the long run if she keep on acting with these kind of people which is not good..hence she should learn to have a say for her co-actors as well.. Like Sakshi Taanwar as she agreed to act on BALH purely bec of her co-star Ram and vice versa..they are been paid also well .. SI is all in package .. she is a good dancer / actor which is difficult to find in telly