Do you want a new Manav or a better Manav?

Fairylights26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OK Farhan Khan might not be the best choice as Manav...but after watching the show I have got used to him as Manav. Regarding the rumours about his replacement I really don't know what to say???? I agree that his acting skills are poor but again he is a new comer and it's his debut show...so wish people would cut him some slack...besides his scenes with Uma ben are satisactory...With ChanChan...Hopefully his acting progresses along with their Romance.Infact if you ask me Changing the lead of a show in just two weeks throws a kind of negative vibe even to the viewers...So I sincerely hope That the makers enrol Farhan in an acting workshop or something rather than replacing him.

so guys do you want a new Manav or a Better& improved Manav?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash_devnarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
obviously a bettr MANAV 😊 ...i hate wen a tv charactr is being replaced...v r used 2 dat face n cant c any1 els in dos shoes...
n d guy FARHAN KHAN is cute n hansum...but he jzt need 2 bcum a gud actr tooo
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nope, I don't want a new Manav. I want this Manav to continue working hard and showing the improvements that he is. I love his scenes with UB and Himanshu and if he can relaz a little around Sanaya I think these two will have mindblowing chemistry because they look perfect together.
-Saba- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
he can be a good looking guy...but not a good actor..!!
he is even not suitable to stand in front of sanaya..!!
its not Farhan fault he is new ...!!
but what is our fault...when there were 40 to choosen...than why..😕
PS=== but now i want him to be improved...😃
Edited by SrkSabaMonaya - 11 years ago
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i do not want new manav , farahan is way better compared to new comer give him some time
GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Give him sometime. He will become a better Manav
Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To be honest I really want a new Manav because I am just not liking Farhan. They had so many actors to choose from but why they chose him, is beyond me. He seems really uncomfortable around Sanaya, and I can see Sanaya putting in her effort to make it work, but chemistry has to be from both sides. So if they do want to replace him I think now is the right time as the show has just started, so people will not mind a replacement.
Sorry if I have have hurt anyones feelings. But just wrote what I felt.
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No I like farhan he jus needa tym :)
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want Varun Kapoor or Vhiraf Patel as New Manav
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am completely indifferent, to be honest - I am watching for Sanaya and I am enjoying the Sanaya - Supriya tashan. I will watch the show whichever hero is there . I do wish Farhan was a better actor for sure ... but I always want the best for Sanaya, so I will be critical of any actor, Farhan or anyone else 😆
A better actor would make the romance more fun to watch. So either is fine by me ... a new Manav or a better Manav. Farhan is currently the weakest actor in the whole team though ... he does need to improve. He is trying hard, I will give him that.