-Saba- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
watching this show for Sanaya...!!

PS -- BTW he is improving yaar..
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Same here. My friends have stopped watching becoz of FK and I am still holding on becoz of sanaya...
I want some improvement in storyline also...not liking the current thing.
prachi1516 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khanrocks

sanz said herself shes enjoying working on it trps dont matter to her

who likes to come last everyone wants to come first if I say I like it when I don't get good marks then that's not d truth n I have seen sanz so happy. when ipk crossed 2.5 trp so I know she also want good trp of their show n so I do.

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree give the guy a break
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Those who have chosen FK as the lead must be knowing their job well. They have had made shows before.

TRP is for the producers to ponder and worry about. Let's just sit and enjoy...(that is...for those who do watch it..).

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he is progressing...liking what he is doing...we should give the guy a chance to prove himself...that's really not fair guys
newscomer2 thumbnail
are yaarrr trust me the trp willl increase after sometimes...its mainly due to ipl and digitalization ...
and some other main problems r ...this time slot...cause diya aur bhaati hum is on the same time and u guys no nah its the number 1 show...if the time slot changes i think there would be a little improvement...its not about the channel...cause hit shows like carorepati, balh, comedy circus all of this cum from sony...sooo u cannot blame because of the channel...
anyway as for the story line...only teenages like us will watch the current trak cause its a lov track and u no nah these aunty jiis dont watch these lov tracks,...
the only hope is after chanchan and manav marriage like dabh...
in that show the trp was not that good in the beginning...but after thier marriage u know how it jumped to the first position...

the only hope is the aunti jis living alll over india...whooo watches saas bahu and saazish shows...i think after marriage chanchan will be also like saas bahu...may be there willl be a liitle hope but we cant say that it will bcum hit...
and about the actor...its not his fault...
plzz leave him alone..i knw he is trying his best
compared to other actors like ahem in sns ...sooo plzzz dont judge him...the only thing we can dooo is wait and hope for the best...😉
kareenakk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TRP SO DISAPOINTING...just want high trp for sanz ;(
jake1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was actually not a Sanaya fan but am surely becoming one. Having had to watch her last show and not really enjoying it though the acting was good it was with some trepidation that I started watching CC especially when I heard it was the saas-bahu genre (again because of my wife - anything for a peaceful life!) and to my surprise I actually like the show and I very much prefer Sanaya as CC.I'm surprised that Farhan is getting such negative reviews. Even in his first episode I thought he was pretty good with Supriya Pathak, with Sanaya not so much. The main point though is that he has shown marked improvement and I don't understand why that is being ignored by some. In the space of 3 weeks I've already seen improvements in his body language, his facial expressions and even to some extent his voice modulation although that area is till touch and go.@TM I wouldn't worry too much about anyone else even Sanaya. Sanaya is an adult and is enjoying doing the show and if you enjoy watching it watch it regardless of anyone else. If the only reason your friends don't watch it is Farhan then this type of show probably is not for them. Many people including my family have already warmed up to Farhan and don't want to see him replaced without a fair shot at the role.
abbz thumbnail
I'm not going to lie, Farhan Khan is ONE of the main reasons why CC isn't sitting down well with me. Other factors are:

- the way they throw around the Gujurati culture (could be done more tastefully)

- CC's friends; they look like her little sisters in my honest opinion

- CC's entire family

- CC's profession. You can be free spirited and still have a career other than training dogs for a living

-CC getting mad at Manav for having a dog allergy.

- Plot is so-so with a great female lead but a disappointing male lead

If Sanaya thinks that ppl will start to refer to her as CC over another famous character she played, she's wrong. That character was too groundbreaking for fans to forget. However, that doesn't mean that she shouldn't do other roles...but she shouldn't try to negate KKK by calling her crazy and referring to CC (Sabras interview reference) as normal bc CC is abnormal too and this time her entire family is abnormal along with her.