Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khanrocks

go on watch it for sanaya but even if he does improve like he did people still will not be satisfeid hes here to stay and chanman are growing on people

obviously i will watch it for sanaya .
Love-Sonam thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

of course he isnt shes one of the best actresses farhan a newbie hes improved alot im not expecting perfection yet but hes getting there and ive noticed alot of postivity this week for him and his costars say hes a perfectionist that he reherses his learns alot

qh actress got bashed taani from d3 were newbie got bashed but look now

i found QH actress much better in initial episodes .i dont want to compare her with farhan.and like others i also agreed he needs to improve a lot.and he will.😊
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
taani was bashed alot and the pyar ka dard say omg she wasnt attractve and cant act so you need time to believe in them
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
since they are your friends...try to tell them that the guy is actually improving and give him a chance, tell them that they are actually missing a good fun show thats packaged quite well..and will definitely give them some good laughs...also, don't we all have to struggle initially in any new job we get into...
bluesz thumbnail
Why are u bothering so much about TRP..Its only sony and the PH has to worry about that stuffs.In my home nobody watches CC.All are watching IPL only.So I am watching it in online.May be after IPL my friends and family members might watch this show if they find it interesting.You cant force anyone to watch anything.Its their personal choice.
prachi1516 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bluesz

Why are u bothering so much about TRP..Its only sony and the PH has to worry about that stuffs.In my home nobody watches CC.All are watching IPL only.So I am watching it in online.May be after IPL my friends and family members might watch this show if they find it interesting.You cant force anyone to watch anything.Its their personal choice.

I m worried about cc trp bcaz sanz is associated with it so i will worry about it obviously as i love sanz n i want to see her show on top n i know when she see her show getting low trp she doesnt feel good so i dont feel good too as i care a lot for her n i want to see her happy n i know trp of cc matter to sanz alsobcaz first time ipk trp touched 2.5 she was so happy n i m not forcing anyone to watch cc.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sanz said herself shes enjoying working on it trps dont matter to her
bluesz thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi1516

I m worried about cc trp bcaz sanz is associated with it so i will worry about it obviously as i love sanz n i want to see her show on top n i know when she see her show getting low trp she doesnt feel good so i dont feel good too as i care a lot for her n i want to see her happy n i know trp of cc matter to sanz alsobcaz first time ipk trp touched 2.5 she was so happy n i m not forcing anyone to watch cc.

But we cant do anything about TRPs.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
chillax😊
after IPL the TRP's will get better
Fairylights26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Farhan is good looking the only thing that puts me off is his Hair colour...as for his acting skills cut him slack it's just his Debut show.