My all friends are not watching chanchan

prachi1516 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I m not surprised seeing thse low trps for chanchan bcaz my frnds who watched ipk is not watching chanchan n when i told i watch it ,they said they dont like farhan so they cant watch it they are saying if there was someone who is good looking n good actor they have watched chanchan but they cant watch farhan,i m not bashing him i m just saying what they said n i even cant force them to watch chanchan but i feel bad when they say they cant watch chanchan bcaz of farhan n they also like sanz but obviousy they r not sanz fan like me so i m lil upset these days bcaz of falling trp of chanchan and plz dont say it will pickup after ipl bcaz i have no hopes for that bcaz my frnds r not watching ipl also n i know not only my frnds confribute to trp but still if ipl get overs the trp can raise upto 1.5 maximum but i want to see chanchan on top but i have lil hopes after digitization i hope chanchan crosses 2+ trp or more n i want to see cc on top 5 at any cost.

But i seriously feel if cc had a established actor other farhan d trps will be more and also i never wanted sanz to do a sony show as it dont get that good trp but still i will always watch cc n will support sanz n trust her decision n wait
for good

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
im fed up with this farhan is doing well this week and threads like this ruin the atmosphere no i dont want an established actor he looks good with sanaya and he is goodloking seriously give the guy a break
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I do feel the show has its fair share of problems but I don't think scapegoating Farhan is the right reasoning. He could use improvement but I don't feel he would be the reason someone would stop watching an entire show. I understand your friends used this explanation but since you posted this, this is my reply. Hopefully no offense is taken.

edited for wording
Edited by mrskycar - 11 years ago
khanrocks thumbnail
ipl could be one of them all big shows have taken a hit so plz stop blaming one actor
Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

im fed up with this farhan is doing well this week and threads like this ruin the atmosphere no i dont want an established actor he looks good with sanaya and he is goodloking seriously give the guy a break

why u so possessive about farhan?come on dear still he needs so much improvement and i also cant deny that so many people not found him hot.but i also want to say he needs time and off course he will improve.i can see that in him.and I also cant deny what Tm said even no one from my family watched this show only me saw it .😕
khanrocks thumbnail
the forum has been positive lately about him but threads like this just tick me off im not posessive but repeating the same thing is getting a bit much
Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the forum has been positive lately about him but threads like this just tick me off im not posessive but repeating the same thing is getting a bit much

calm down and take it easily.no forum can escape from such post.i m watching it bcz of sanaya and i know such post cant stop me watching this show.😊
khanrocks thumbnail
go on watch it for sanaya but even if he does improve like he did people still will not be satisfeid hes here to stay and chanman are growing on people
prachi1516 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

I m not blaming farhan but i said what my frnd said n frankly speaking i also see farhan improving n i told them also n they started laughing and i also cant deny he is not even 10% when compared to sanz in acting but still i give him a chance to improve but still he has to learn a lot.
khanrocks thumbnail
of course he isnt shes one of the best actresses farhan a newbie hes improved alot im not expecting perfection yet but hes getting there and ive noticed alot of postivity this week for him and his costars say hes a perfectionist that he reherses his learns alot

qh actress got bashed taani from d3 were newbie got bashed but look now
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago