Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent analysis Sunara and thanks for putting everything into perspective. I've caught the last couple of minutes of Amita ka Amit because we can't change the channel until the sisters shows precap is done but have to say even those couple of minutes look good. Overall I actually prefer Sony shows to SP shows and used to watch them regularly until I had to give up Sony. Now that I have Sony again I've reconnected with Parvarish, KHTV and BALH and am totally loving them again.
The only thing I wonder about is the reason for starting CC before IPL. Perhaps so that the story will be at a more interesting point for general audiences by the time IPL ends? A lot of people don;t like watching the first few weeks while the characters are bwing established.
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice analysis..
There's really no need to panic bcoz its due to IPL..
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I did not see this but posted on the other thread so copying it here nice analysis

Its IPL and the 1st week TRPs of CC was before IPL and the next ones are after IPL started

The true picture of TRPs of CC can only be known when the TRPs comes post IPL and if you see IPL has effect on all GECs and shows marginally ,and all can notice the situation in houses where all the men children in many households with single TV sets its IPL that all are watching . TRP is typically Indian households and I know what happens in my house while all days hubby and kids let me watch shows I want when IPL comes I let them watch their fav cricket๐Ÿ˜‰

so post IPL week when TRP of CC comes I will compare then not now it takes time for shows to set in with the audience as we see with so many top TRP garnering shows .

naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
great post...
thanks for the detailed analysis... feeling much more relieved
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good work Sunara๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..you are so good with all this adding up etc๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I am also trying my best to watch CC when it airs at 9pm...only some days I loose the remote control battle for IPL...๐Ÿ˜†

also, IPL airs in Sony channel only...so paise kaisa bhi Sony ko hii mil raha hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†..
Edited by -Aps- - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah .. im feeling this IPL timing was really bad ..

but Im fine with this trp also .. 16 days show .. enough for me .. :)
fanipkknd0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya we should also keep in mind that it is running the same time as DABH.

what trp did IPKKND have, what happened when the main lead decided to quit, it created history in Indian TV. So lets wait and watch, things will go smooth fingers crossed.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Appreciate u r analysis.
Firstly IPL ,so in many house men folk take the TV to see IPL.
Secondly don't bash me-In sony channel u cannot except high trp .BALH once or twice came within 5 i am not sure.In CC starting trp was 1.4,0.9 now 0.8.Let us wait till IPL gets over .After that also u cannot except tremendous increase in trp.If the trp increaes tremendousely i will be very happy.
Sony don't axe the show in 3 months if the trp is low like SP. I am sure CC will pick up trp
CC has tough competition with DABH which is #1 in trp race for a long time so also PR.
Let us wait till the ipl ends.
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Appreciate u r analysis.
Secondly don't bash me-In sony channel u cannot except high trp .BALH once or twice came within 5 i am not sure.In CC starting trp was 1.4,0.9 now 0.8.Let us wait till IPL gets over .After that also u cannot except tremendous increase in trp.If the trp increaes tremendousely i will be very happy.
Sony don't axe the show in 3 months if the trp is low like SP. I am sure CC will pick up trp
CC has tough competition with DABH which is #1 in trp race for a long time so also PR.

agrree with what u said...cc is going to have a challenge with DABH and PR..
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rocky22ars

Appreciate u r analysis.

agrree with what u said...cc is going to have a challenge with DABH and PR..

If so i will be happy.