Manv going 2 do smthn abt dog allergy! hehe

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
awww i loved how he said that he has to do something about his allergy for dogs when he was petting that roadside doggie!!

that was so cute.. i mean a guy who was allergic to dogs all life, and had stayed away only cz of it, got a taste of how much dogs can mean to a person.. he observed Chhan Chhan's bond with them and he formed a bond with Anarkali.. And now he extended it to the roadside dog and when he couldn't help reacting and sneezing as his allergy raise the head, he was thinking of finding a solution to it..

u know it is kind of true that even one who has hated a certain pet species all life might love one pet of the kind and it makes them love all that breed of pets.
My brother hated cats.. He would torture any and every cat that came across him.. And quite by mistake we were gifted a little kitten when he was 16 or so and he not only adored that kitten he simply couldn't bring himself to even shout at other cats he happily chased away earlier. lol my mom laughingly told that he once told her that 'our kittie plays with that huge cat from next door so he is our kittie's friend, so how could he trouble him anymore?'

anywya i loved that scene today.., very sweet!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ishq wala love fk is getting better in each epi
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya, so he can get close to dog-waaliπŸ˜‰
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He is falling for ChhanChhan
GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was a very cute sceneπŸ˜‰

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Arey, it's not a new found love for dogs, it's the budding love for the dog vaali 🀣

Sunara, samjha karo πŸ˜†
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well he is going lattoo over Chanchan πŸ˜†
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Loving it..he is so sweet
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

awww i loved how he said that he has to do something about his allergy for dogs when he was petting that roadside doggie!!

that was so cute.. i mean a guy who was allergic to dogs all life, and had stayed away only cz of it, got a taste of how much dogs can mean to a person.. he observed Chhan Chhan's bond with them and he formed a bond with Anarkali.. And now he extended it to the roadside dog and when he couldn't help reacting and sneezing as his allergy raise the head, he was thinking of finding a solution to it..

u know it is kind of true that even one who has hated a certain pet species all life might love one pet of the kind and it makes them love all that breed of pets.
My brother hated cats.. He would torture any and every cat that came across him.. And quite by mistake we were gifted a little kitten when he was 16 or so and he not only adored that kitten he simply couldn't bring himself to even shout at other cats he happily chased away earlier. lol my mom laughingly told that he once told her that 'our kittie plays with that huge cat from next door so he is our kittie's friend, so how could he trouble him anymore?'

anywya i loved that scene today.., very sweet!!

@bold princess so true.

and hehe today epi also i enjoyed
the manav is latoo over her na 😳 loved the phone exachange too . i have replied to your pm
finally πŸ˜†
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah it was really a nice scene... manav has changed allot. and that too he has started to like even street dogs...

and it is so true... the people who once get a chance to be with any pet will never hate pets...

awww your brother's story is so nice... true we will start to love the entire breed coz of one...

whenever i see any dog on streets i just address them with any dog name and i never call them dog.