Mushkil-Mokha WOW Difficulty to opportunity!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
this is real cool u know.. in this story no magical solutions, no too much ego of the female protagonist.. she would request, apologize and even plead when she feels it is needed.. that is very natural..

and the solution she finds comes to her logically. not out of the blue and illogically!!

loved this idea!!

ROFL steam would come out of UB's ears tomorrow when she reads the pamphlet!! 🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I liked that ... it's what a person would usually do, try to make amends, rectify the situation ... and then look for a new solution ... 😃
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CC 's character is so naturally flowing.
Love it
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good pt.! When CC approached UB,I expected her to challenge her n mouth the usual smart dialogues that TV heroines say 2 their enemies but she surprised me. This is the 2nd time she has apologized n politely requested UB inspite of not doing any wrong. CC can be a role model 4 youngsters who take offence fast n retaliate. When talking can solve problems,y go to war-this is CC's philosophy
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lrlpam

Good pt.! When CC approached UB,I expected her to challenge her n mouth the usual smart dialogues that TV heroines say 2 their enemies but she surprised me. This is the 2nd time she has apologized n politely requested UB inspite of not doing any wrong. CC can be a role model 4 youngsters who take offence fast n retaliate. When talking can solve problems,y go to war-this is CC's philosophy

Well said! 👏
kojagoryfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved this MM idea. nice epi.
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep totally loved the M&M thing!!!!