Feedback on Photoshoot

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First no words for Sanaya she is so professional and looks lovely with any one.

All my respect and tribute to her

As their First photo shoot very very sweet.

Farhan: Kudos you are improving looking Good and making a very sweet couple with Sanaya.

The way you are looking at her is very sweet...

Suggestions: Farhan is still shy its apparent in his body language the way you respond whole
heartdly in love with an abandon ( do not care about any one) and way his body language with Sanaya needs to improve ( rehearse watch how you can interact with more confidence)

Loved your clothes but hair still needs improvement, take the red out trim it a bit and style it in an edgy manner.

Be friends with Sanaya you need to loose the air that you are intimidated with her play crazy jokes your on screen chemistry will get that level of comfort.

We will support you as fans as you are working very hard, Sony please promote this jodi all over in other serials comedy show go to IPL togather just have fun.

Sanaya no words except I want to see you daily on Screen you brighten my day this show brings a smile to my face after a busy stressfull day Sony please market the show well creatives keep up the crisp writing
Edited by looser01 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree they look cute together
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
agree sanz was looking out of the world:)
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
can someone plz stop the thread in ipkknd i feel like
looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i do not know how to a innocent thread has been destroyed by immature fans in IPKKND Forum have reported it shocked at the language used
Edited by looser01 - 11 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love the way he looks at her .. that surely improves a lot .. and promising.. yeah he is little bit of shy yet .. may be he regards her as SI still.. the more they mingle it will do wonder ..

atleast we loyal fans are there for this jodi ..
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sanaya Was Looking SO Adorable
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree with you the photoshoot was awesome but FK needs to loosen up a bit. I get a feeling that he's a little nervous around Sanaya and have noticed that he blinks more when he's around her which I think is due to nervousness. Even having said that they look really good together and should definitely be promoted more.As for your other thread, there are immature people on both sides intent on creating fights and it's a shame that people who genuinely like both actors were not able to enjoy it. I am not a fan of both but it made me sad that people still feel the need to insult one knowing full well that it will lead to insulting the other.
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Expected a bit more from FK but even without his lovey-dovey expressions,the jodi looked supercute! Kudos to sanaya,she gave her 200%,covering FK's shyness. As for that thread,u can get it closed,retaliate whatever but that's not going to stop the bashing. These ugly thngs have bn happening for almost a yr now through chat clubs especially n will continue. So better ignore...v know what sanz is,v know sarun r BFFs,v know bashing won't affect their fates so chillax!8-)
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now m eager to watch the photoshoot , some 1 gimme link man!!!!!