is sbs segment a publicity gimmic ?

anu08 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Talking of yesterday's sbs segment " arnav meets khushi ' ' it refreshed the old fond memories of SI 'S previous show.

But it was actually not required when the current focus needs to be on her current show chanchan. Rekindling the previous show is not helping her or the cc show in anyway. It is making it more difficult for cc by bringing in iconic character arnav. Or else it is just a publicity gimmick which they know will draw more fans .

Few weeks down the lane, it was published that barun along with other actors are being considered for the role. people were left wondering at that when in reality the actor himself has been quoted saying that as of now he is not doing any daily soaps. it was good marketing strategy by the makers with all these speculations around.

if the quality is good, the product sells. What chanchan fans expect is to see manav and chanchan's segments not arnav's.

It would be enjoyable if they show manav n cc's offscreen segments.

i shared my opinion. other's opinions are also welcomed.

Edited by anu08 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
As much as I loved d segment,I too wondered y SBS questioned sanaya abt barun's reaction. They didn't even ask abt mohit. If SBS r missing sarun they would have got a joint interview like they did for heer-prem. Anyways,no regrets,it made my day:)
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lrlpam

As much as I loved d segment,I too wondered y SBS questioned sanaya abt barun's reaction. They didn't even ask abt mohit. If SBS r missing sarun they would have got a joint interview like they did for heer-prem. Anyways,no regrets,it made my day:)

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
not agree with u completely.bcz its not about chaanchaan.its about arnav-khushi and sanaya talk about barun and their off screen bonding.there is no harm if she talk about him and they showed some moments from arnav-khushi.

i m not seeing any importance of this post.sorry.
anu08 thumbnail

thank you,
i didnt understand why they bring in arnav's reaction to chanchan, when he is no way related. my first reaction to it was that it was publicity stunt. we would love to see manav's reaction to chanchan
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
as much as i love arnav kushi im kinda fed up nowit must be alot of pressure on farhan but after the articles he is a hardworker and i hope he ignores this nonsense
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

one of my friend ASKED ONE SBS REPOTER THE SAME QUESTIONE on fb yesterday and she replied her today and my friend told me that so many sarun fans requested them for their joint interview but that not possible bcz both are busy in their works so they just asked sanaya. its just a treat for sarun fans.😳
Edited by soniasharmin89 - 11 years ago
anu08 thumbnail

yeah ! even i liked the segment, but somehow it made me feel as if dey are using arnav for popularity gains.( i personally felt it reflects bad on cc. though it might have made no difference)

i loved the way she said.." lo agayi chanchan "😊😊
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think we love arshi but we neeed to get over it
anu08 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

one of my friend ASKED ONE SBS REPOTER THE SAME QUESTIONE on fb yesterday and she replied her today and my friend told me that so many sarun fans requested them for their joint interview but that not possible bcz both are busy in their works so they just asked sanaya. its just a treat for sarun fans.😳

in that case , happy to see the segment. 😊