Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

That scene surprised me actually...never expected the bahus to turn the tables on Umaben.

Just when I start feeling the story is getting predictable, they do something which again gives me hope for the layered storyline and characters.

And yes the acting from all 3 was really good. Actually the whole cast except Farhan ,who IMO is still lacking , is doing well so far.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: capricorn2006

That scene surprised me actually...never expected the bahus to turn the tables on Umaben.

Just when I start feeling the story is getting predictable, they do something which again gives me hope for the layered storyline and characters.

And yes the acting from all 3 was really good. Actually the whole cast except Farhan ,who IMO is still lacking , is doing well so far.

Yes, it surprised me, and amused me ... the dynamics in the Borasagar home are definitely not those of a typical saas bahu show. Even Uma Ben is not the typical dominating overbearing saas ... she rules in different style ... and that scene suddenly gave a completely new dimension to the two bahus as well. I wonder whetehr the scene was just to sow the seeds for Uma Ben's acceptance of CC, or there will be more one-upmanship between saas and bahus ... it does make it much more interesting ... especially the way they treated it ... the humor was very well done there.

I agree ... Farhan is still looking very raw ... the rest of the cast is all settling well into their roles ... they are all fairly experienced actors and are doing well. Farhan is the weak link.
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Yes, it surprised me, and amused me ... the dynamics in the Borasagar home are definitely not those of a typical saas bahu show. Even Uma Ben is not the typical dominating overbearing saas ... she rules in different style ... and that scene suddenly gave a completely new dimension to the two bahus as well. I wonder whetehr the scene was just to sow the seeds for Uma Ben's acceptance of CC, or there will be more one-upmanship between saas and bahus ... it does make it much more interesting ... especially the way they treated it ... the humor was very well done there.

I agree ... Farhan is still looking very raw ... the rest of the cast is all settling well into their roles ... they are all fairly experienced actors and are doing well. Farhan is the weak link.

u are right
the whole Borasagar family is totally amusing😊

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is the first time i enjoyed mil and dil scences in a serial.i loved it.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
UB will accept CC after that she will start her MIL material to CC.Now how she is behaving with her other 3 DIL .
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

UB will accept CC after that she will start her MIL material to CC.Now how she is behaving with her other 3 DIL .

That's the thing, isn't it ... how does Uma Ben behave with her other DILs? She is a shrewd judge of character ... she knows that Ranjana is a kaamchor, and Kaumudi is bholi ... so she made sure that Ranjana did not get away with piling her work on Kaumudi. That's quite fair of her, right? And it was done very cleverly, not by beating or by giving taunts or insults ... but all with a smile ... Ranjana knew she had been outsmarted but she couldn't say anything.

The problem is that Uma Ben has misjudged Chhanchhan's character ... she thinks CC is a 'modern' girl with no respect for her elders ... for her, an ideal bahu is one who has to obey the elders regardless of what they do. So that will be the interesting thing ... because CC is obviously not a kaamchor or too simple, like Sanjana ... nor is she bholi, like Kaumudi ... she will do what she thinks is right ...

I think eventually CC and Uma Ben will be on the same team to teach the bahus a lesson, but will be on opposite sides as to the methods how to do so.