Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritika06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks a lot for the hard work u have done in posting the WU.The interview was good even though I couldn't understand most of the words of the RJ because of his fake/strange accent or whatever it is.😆
I don't understand why people still ask her questions about her previous costar.Sanaya answers all those questions and people jump into conclusions and start spreading rumors and few of her haters accuse her of being a homewrecker and what not.Sanaya should really know what some of her so called fans and haters are doing.Poor gal's name is being tarnished in social networking sites for no fault of hers.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for doing this Sunara. I heard the interview but it's nice to read it too. This interview was really nice and my favorite part obviously was when she said CC might be on 5 days a week. Her justification for not doing JDJ is just so the Sanaya I admire.
Thanks for your hard work, it's much appreciated.
FAYKHAN29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u soo much😃 for WU & all ur time,effort & hard work Princessunara⭐️ really really appreciated u r beautiful wirter, thank u again🤗xxx
alwaysforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey, tfs!
That was awesome. She sounds as fantastic and meritocratic as I thought she is! She is one actor who always raises the bar - for herself. In competition with herself! I love her. She is fabulous! And so humble. Aaahhh! I am so glad she is distancing herself from her previous show. I feel Chhanchhan will take the world by a bigger storm!!
Bravo, Sanaya.👏👏👏
Would LOOOVE it if the show became 5 days/wk, but understand the need for rest, too!!
Thanks again, for sharing.
Edited by alwaysforarshi - 11 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
I just love you for this Sunara 🤗 thanks a Ton for this interview! Sanaya is always such a treat to listen to! A complete rock star ❤️
Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 11 years ago
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanku ,it was a lively interview with out any hesitation from sanaya .5days of chan chan very soon happy to hear that.sanayas dedication towards her work is what she is today.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks a ton for this, Sunara ... and for taking so much trouble ...

I haven't managed to listen to it yet .. but the written update itself made me go AWWW Love this girl ... she is just amazing! Never fails to bring a smile to my face ... Sunshine Sanaya!!!
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks so much Sunara for the WU, I will probably not be able to see the video any time soon...so this is such a big help😃..you totally rock !!
sslmay11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for this written update...Sanaya seems to be very clear in her thoughts and actions. God bless her. It's a treat to watch u on screen. Keep rocking...
angel_ipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for WU... Sanaya rock in all her interviews...