Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Very good episode. The episode gets a 9.

Manav was good. He is playing the character well. Feelings, can't take your eyes off, don't want to leave, don't know what to do...that is what happens to a person.
Sanaya gets a 10.
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I voted 10, cause I liked the pace of the epi..with the first half continuing well with the previous night's ending and ChanMan talking and clearing the air between themπŸ˜ƒ.and CC talking to her broπŸ‘..and then the second half which focused on UB and her DIL's and also a caution to UB about how a well behaved son can run away for love..and the ending focused back on ChanMan to keep us viewers longing for more...so to me it was a perfect epiπŸ‘πŸΌ..
Edited by -Aps- - 11 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I will give it a 10 ... I would give it a 9.5 because there is always room for improvement ... but you haven't given that option πŸ˜‰

It kept me smiling throughout ... the ChanMan moments were very cute and very true to life ... that first stirring of attraction, the awkwardness, the shyness, not knowing quite what to say, yet not able to walk away ... it was very cute!

Uma Ben with Himanshu always makes me laugh ... today Uma Ben and her bahus made me laugh ... that scene was hilarious! πŸ˜†

Ending with ChanMan again ... again the awkwardness, the shyness ... Sanaya rocked in her expressions there and Farhan was good as well. 😳

Normally I like an episode better on second watch ... this one I loved on the first watch itself!
NNN-08- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
9+1/10. +1 for manav's improvement!!!
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
10 from ma side...πŸ‘
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i loved the epi so Im giving 10 😊
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Aps-

I voted 10, cause I liked the pace of the epi..with the first half continuing well with the previous night's ending and ChanMan talking and clearing the air between themπŸ˜ƒ.and CC talking to her broπŸ‘..and then the second half which focused on UB and her DIL's and also a caution to UB about how a well behaved son can run away for love..and the ending focused back on ChanMan to keep us viewers longing for more...so to me it was a perfect epiπŸ‘πŸΌ..

I liked the UB and bahu scene as well and thought it was going great. Dialogue writers is hinting nicely. The ending was the only okay part for me.
Edited by mrskycar - 11 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrskycar

I liked the UB and bahu scene as well and thought it was going great. Dialogue writers is hinting nicely. The ending was the only okay part for me.

well...its hard to enact awkwardness...I guess the ChanMan scenes have to portray that...so agar uss angle se dekha jaye tho initial, shy, coy feelings were shown well...like Diya says there is always room for improvement...😊
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I will give it a 10 ... I would give it a 9.5 because there is always room for improvement ... but you haven't given that option πŸ˜‰

It kept me smiling throughout ... the ChanMan moments were very cute and very true to life ... that first stirring of attraction, the awkwardness, the shyness, not knowing quite what to say, yet not able to walk away ... it was very cute!

Uma Ben with Himanshu always makes me laugh ... today Uma Ben and her bahus made me laugh ... that scene was hilarious! πŸ˜†

Ending with ChanMan again ... again the awkwardness, the shyness ... Sanaya rocked in her expressions there and Farhan was good as well. 😳

Normally I like an episode better on second watch ... this one I loved on the first watch itself!

In general, I agree with your assessment when reading the episode on paper. Its just I scored this episode factoring in the technical teams execution on the show. Good to hear that a lot of people are liking the show a lot.
Edited by mrskycar - 11 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrskycar

In general, I agree with your assessment when reading the episode on paper. Its just I scored this episode factoring in the technical teams execution on the show. Good to hear that a lot of people are liking the show a lot.

@bold..usually i don't...but, from now on, will try and see the show from that angle as well..πŸ˜‰