Originally posted by: anamunir

doing it already!!!

waiting fr ma jalebi!!

Thank-you. Jalebi is on the way for you!👏
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: alwaysforarshi

Hey sweetie; I know you are still in school and can answer when you get back home tonight. But what can we do when IF does not allow you to post comments? As well, I just read @SanayaIsBest who said other celebrities get tagged as well for views if they are in the pictures is that true? I didn't know that. I have been viewing all her pictures MANY times a day! I should stop, then and only view her pics - solo ones. But there are only a few. How can we get more of her pictures that are solo? And I have noticed the same as MadhuO. Do you think there is a deliberate attempt to keep Sanaya down in the IF ranks????????? Waiting to hear from you when you get back from school.

Hiya! Just got back from school. Multicultural week is now over! Phew! That was really tough. Am never ever going to be in charge!

About IF not letting you post comments - happens to me too. I was told to post a comment, wait an hour and post another comment. Or post a comment and wait 12 hrs and then post another comment. Try it. It might work for you. It didn't work for me!
Seems like if you make a comment on a picture that has other celebrities, they get points, too. Please don't stop viewing pictures, even if there are other celebrities in them. At least Sanaya will get her view points. And that's what counts. If others are benefitting because of her, well, think of it as your good deed for the day! (😆)
I don't know how to get more of her solo pictures or who is in charge of that. If anyone knows, I'll gladly look into it. Is there a deliberate attempt to keep her down in the IF ranks? Umm... no comment!!!! (😃)
Thanks for doing your part. Jalebi on the way for you!👏

kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpat

Comment on a Chhanchhan group photo and then go to Farhan's photo gallery and you will see your comment on the same photo.

Egad! This is just crazy. Does that mean that if there is a photo of Sanaya with someone else, then if anyone makes a comment for that someone else, she also gets points? Or does that only work one way?? Hmmm...!
Anyway, thanks for doing your part.
Jalebi on the way for you!👏
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpat

Doing my very best. Between funky calculations in the forum and fan politics, Sanaya's ranking is affected. Without buzz it's tough, but her loyal fans will not give up.

Hawhaw! I agree! Funky calculations (I love this phrase!😆) and fan politics (more like fickle fans!) affects Sanaya's ranking. And yes, without Buzz (even with Buzz! Like last time she had 3 Buzz, but still at #2!!) it's tough. But we will not give up.
Thanks for doing your part.
Jalebi on the way for you.👏
kbtr thumbnail

Hey, I just commented on Sanay's profile picture - the one with Puchpuch. Is there an IF ranking for Puchpuch!!???

🤣
Still, a jalebi for you!👏
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@TM okay:) will do but OMG its raining of MIDs..*eww* bann them.
kbtr thumbnail

Ahh, yes! The very infamous funky calculations of the great IF.

Hmmm...

Word Count: 1

kbtr thumbnail

Haha! That's funny!

Me, too! Doing it already! And...
Waiting for my jalebi, too!
Haha!

OK, thanks for doing your part, so yes, jalebis on the way for both of you!!😆
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: olfa-tunisia

on fait notre possible pour commenter 2 fois par jour part les buzs et les photos de sanaya il faut les revoir et commenter ...😊

Merci beaucoup, cherie. Jalebi pour toi, a bientot!👏
kbtr thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiserialfan

im commenting daily .. plz everyone comment. !!!

Thank-you, for doing your part.
Jalebi on the way for you.👏