Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Sad That SI Is Not There ;( But Do Meet The IPK Cast & Give Your Blessings & Good Wishes To Sanaya With Some Chocolates Through Them 😆 They Do Meet Often I Have Heard : P
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Sonya 🤗
You went through so much trouble organizing and getting Sanaya all those b-day messages and I'm so glad Wassup TV did a segment on it where she was so excited seeing the poster and read out all your names and thanked you, if anyone deserved that, its you!

But I don't think its worth spending your time and money on this play just to try and get through to Sanaya. Its so much harder for those of us who live overseas. There are many people who are not even as big fans of her as we are, who get to meet her simply because they live in India. And look how much of a hassle you have to go through! I still don't think you should waste anything on this, there must be easier ways to get your gifts/messages to her.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sonya whether Sanaya is there or not I would not suggest it. Nothing to do with being a fan. If I were in your place my family will think I have gone mad. What ever you mentioned in the list was all on the Forum rather a Virtual World. Now you are talking about reality per se. I would say a NO.

Its looks all tempting not its not really at the same time. Do not want to sound discouraging but that is my honest opinion.

When I hear of actors doing a shoot near by the place I am I still do not go. Not attitude there is just no point doing so.

stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
yeah, sanaya was supposed to be there originally as a narrator with bs, but she started chhanchhan and had date issues so they got the girl from khamoshian instead. the play is written and directed by utkarsha naik's (mami) husband who's a writer/director and this is the first run of it before they take it to mumbai apparently. its supposed to be a comedy/satire according to akshay, thats all i know about it 😊

i dont know how good it will be, but they have a raffle on some of the tickets, if u win u get to meet the cast and can then pass on ur messages/gifts to sanaya through them. they might also organise a meet and greet or q&a where u could pass on stuff for her. there's a lot of buzz on twitter and facebook for this play, the organisers have been giving info about it on the ipk forum too and a lot of people from there have mentioned going. i thought sanaya might still do a surprise appearance but doesn't look likely, so u wont get to see her, but depends if u have the time and want to see the rest of the ipk cast or not 😛

lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Since this is a matter of time n money,I guess u should go if u r interested in the play or any other member of the IPK cast cz gifts and messages can be sent in other ways too
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
You have to decide if you want to watch the play ... irrespective of meeting the cast, because usually that's difficult. But IHS auditorium is a good auditorium ... they have many Indian functions there. Only when they expect huge crowds, especially for BW celebrities and playback singers, do they go to some of the bigger halls. I attended an Ustad Rashid Khan recital at the IHS auditorium a few years ago, and it was very well attended. Plays and classical music attract smaller and more elite crowds usually, unless the performers are really well known. That must be why they took the IHS auditorium.
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess u shuld go if u r intrested in the play only!!!!
gifts can b sent by some other means eh???
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Topic closed because the play has nothing to do with Chhan Chhan. Furthermore, SI is not involved either.
ChCh DT