priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys...

We all were (or are going to be) newcomers in our profession/workplace at one point of time. Many of us know how it feels to be a newcomer. You are frightened and shaky, and often insecure regarding your future. I remember when I finished of my MBBS and started of my internship, I was really scared to push an injection and my hands used to tremble. But slowly, with the help of my seniors I got over the fear...and today I'm helping my juniors to get over their fears.😊

Why such a strange narration?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(U might ask)πŸ˜•

Well similarly with our hero FK...poor guy...he's a newcomer and has been placed against some of the veterans and leading names of television...he's sure to get nervous. I mean if in the 3 months of my internship if I'm asked to assist a leading surgeon...I'll surely get a nervous breakdown.

We have always got a chance in our professions...otherwise we would never have been doing what we are at present. We would feel dejected and depressed. So isn't it fair enough to give this new guy a chance, at least for a month to prove himself?😊

The production house and the channel have selected him over many other candidates and I'm sure they must have seen some potential in him. ...And we as viewers must have faith in what we are watching😊

Personally I'm enjoying the serial...I hope others shall soon get over their reservations.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yesturday changed my opinion of him he will rock with sanaya know
anu.pr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well writtenπŸ‘
...an excellent positive post.
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A much needed post! I m sure dis jodi is gonna rock ! Luved yesterday,'s ChanMan scenes!
P.S dis is d first tym I m referring to dem as ChanMan πŸ˜‰
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
YESTARDAY HE PROVED THAT HE CAN ROCK .
NNN-08- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post!!! very well written
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice post 😊 He's Improviong 😊
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i feel relaxed about him now
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Agreed FK is getting better by every episode ... For only13 episodes we cannot judge any actor.. I feel PH should give more time to Improve . Actually he is 100% better than most of the debutants

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Honestlym hats off to this guy for standing in front of Sanaya and Supriyaji and actually being able to speak. I guess he's more comfortable with Supriya as he knows her. I still think he's a little nervous with Sanaya as he blinks more and his mouth twists more in scenes with her tho even with that he has improved immensely. I'm one of the few that actually felt that there was a tiny spark between Sanan even in the first scene and that they looked good together. So I was really happy yesterday with both the Dheeraj Miglani interview saying that FK is working hard and the post rescue scene in last night's episode.