Views

Users

Frequent Posters

871876 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yay! the thread is a sticky now.
SoniRita thumbnail
YAY finally the day is here its IMMI's birthday Happy birthday my fav. guy friend in IF many many happy returns of the day. Hope you get all the success you want in your life, hope u rock in all the cricket matches u will play for the cricket club. Hope you find your sapnoo kii raani soon as you cant have Sanaya irani or khushi sorry. Have a blast and party hard😆

Imagine your sapnoo kii raani feeding you a cake😉

Here think she is dancing coz its your bday

BTW good job with the thread sanzy it looks fantastic👏
Edited by Anu- - 11 years ago
596277 thumbnail
Hope you have an amazing birthday Imran! Haha I think I like stalked you once, mind it :P Wishing you lots of success and happiness for your future, and since Sanaya Irani is already taken, I hope that you find some close look a like to her, and may she be the perfect gal 4 u :P There's like seriously soo many Sanaya Irani guy lovers on here, have you met Yulz yet? I don't know if you can compete with him, he is like a full on aashiq of Sanaya Irani, so like watch out dude :P Anyways have a great birthday, along with a great year ahead! :)

And Sanz you are pro with these birthday threads girl! You're making mine :P Let's just change my bday date to June 1st, ughh Jan is a long way -_- You've got it PUMPED up in here <3 Awesome bday thread!!! :)
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Immi,

Just wanted to wish you a very very very Happy Birthday!!! I know we have just met a couple of times on the CC but its been nice getting to know you and I hope we will some learn more about each other...😉

I heard that your a fan of charmed while guess what so am I 😆 see we already have one thing in common can't wait to find what what other things we have in common!!

once again congrats 🥳

Edited by SaNaYa_4EvEr - 11 years ago
Pari- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome birthday threat, Gr8 job 👏
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🥳Happy B'Day Imran🥳

Many Many Happy returns of the day...🤗

wid lots of love n good wishes🤗

Joseph.

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday Imran ! I am sorry could not to do anything elaborate I was busy with submissions today back to back & just came back home. I managed to this much.😛

Hope you enjoyed your day. Birthday has its own significance attached I am glad though you do not care about such special occasions (Yes I read your reply to the Sanzy's comments & now I am editing) I still managed to wish you !

Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 11 years ago
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
many happy returns of the day Imran 🥳
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday ..

Have lots of fun and be happy.. :)
-Saba- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6