Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mrskycar

You bring up a good point that I had forgotten

Thank You Dear 😊, Glad that you remembered

Huddy x

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yes I thought it was unique but the drowning scene was the same old thing you see in movies but after that last scene I forgive them I fell that scene where he saved her wasn't shot properly the camera angle was bad.
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly...I don't find it unique...watching it for Sanaya!!!
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Yes I thought it was unique but the drowning scene was the same old thing you see in movies but after that last scene I forgive them I fell that scene where he saved her wasn't shot properly the camera angle was bad.

Yes this happens in all shows...but the last scene was the cherry on top

However Lovely my post is about the uniqueness of the dogs playing a part in their love story and not just today's episode

Thank You for commenting 😊

Huddy x
huddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Honestly...I don't find it unique...watching it for Sanaya!!!

To each his own

Hope the show grows on you and soon have a liking to other characters

Thanks for commenting

Huddy 😊
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: huddy

Yes this happens in all shows...but the last scene was the cherry on top

However Lovely my post is about the uniqueness of the dogs playing a part in their love story and not just today's episode

Thank You for commenting 😊

Huddy x

I love the show & Manav & CC chemistry today but that saving scene didn't click with me sadly.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Huddy,I actually don't remember Farhan saying this but I think this show has had some unique touches all the way through. The way the leads met with the FL's dog peeing on the ML's leg, the ML being bitten on the derriere by the FL's dog. the ML taking revenge by locking a dog trainer in a room with a dog and then of course today when the ML leaves the FL (who isn't breathing apparantly!) to save her dog. I haven't watched a huge number of Indian serials but I don't recall ever seeing scenes like this. Today's episode was absolutely beautiful...first the way Manav looked at CC when she was hugging Anarkali and his dialogue about how CC would have killed him if anything had happened to Anarkali so he was just saving his own life and then the way Cc looked at Manav when he was stroking Anarkali. Hoping for a lot more eyelocks over the heads of and due to adorable doggies.
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yup...dogs r cupid for them...like hum aapke hain kaun..?😃

LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
agree! But he is right, today was their first step towards friendship. Perhaps within a month it'll turn into something more? lol, obviously it WILL turn into something more. It's a great show. And btw, I totally LOVE UmaBen. She's a fricken awesome woman! But then again, I think that the PH did an awesome job with casting. Everyone fits their role perfectly. 👏
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Unique or not ... I don't know. The saving from water scene was not unique ... I've seen it in both of Sanaya's previous shows 😛 one in a swimming pool, one in a wet parking lot ... and I'm sure lots of other shows have had similar scenes too ... What would have been unique is if Chhanchhan had saved Manav ... now that would be worth a watch! 😉

But I liked the way Manav also saved the dog, because the moment he saved Chhanchhan my first thought was ... what about Anarkali?! 😕 So I was very happy he saved Anarkali as well ... otherwise, I don't know about Chhanchhan, I would not have forgiven him!!! And I am glad they showed that, because without that, the scene would have been incomplete for me!
Of course, Manav is smart, he has obviously figured out the way to this girl's heart is through her dogs 😆