Today's epi my take

terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode was quite nice and well knit too and surprise surprise the hero too acted reasonably well, so no bashing no complaints. And yes how can I forget my sweet heart Sanaya who was gorgeous and extremely adorable even in the avatar of a bheegi billi 👏 love you sunny babe, keep up the good work.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: dididumb

Today's episode was quite nice and well knit too and surprise surprise the hero too acted reasonably well, so no bashing no complaints. And yes how can I forget my sweet heart Sanaya who was gorgeous and extremely adorable even in the avatar of a bheegi billi 👏 love you sunny babe, keep up the good work.

YEHHH!! come yaara here is a hug!! 🤗

hehe ok so he won u too! am happy!! 😆 seriously cz i also thought he acted well and glad that some1 who didn't till now think he was good also liked it and him!! 😳
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hope things get settle down soon and people starts to accept him hope for no complains and bashing next weekend.
terribletwist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Hope things get settle down soon and people starts to accept him hope for no complains and bashing next weekend.

Look dear no offence meant but I am a pretty straight forward person and when he acted bad I said it and now when he was better I said that too. So don't take stuff to heart with me it's always like that, I.e. brutal honesty

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah totally roking epi!!!!
love SI n FK!!!!:)