Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

Do I smell badala here ? ๐Ÿ˜›

Harshu sersiouly I thought u had a Brain but alas my fears come true ..u don't have one ..
Don't u KMOW why I cabt comment ..???
Ok anyway PM when u read this ..
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mariahassin

nice post.i always like her scence with her dil.

thanks about the post ๐Ÿ˜›
thanks for commenting

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

Thanks Aps ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am so impatient to know Uma Ben's reaction infront of the family when her lies are all out. Chhan Chhan's Manav madly in love with Chhan Chhan ๐Ÿ˜‰ Chhan Chhan ruling the household instead of Uma Ben.

hahaha..I am also kinda impatient, especially to see how UB will react when she sees Manav's love interest๐Ÿ˜‰..OMG..that will be too good to watch.
...but its a daily soap so we have to be patient ๐Ÿ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mariahassin

nice post.i always like her scence with her dil.

me too...all the DIL's are awesome..especially the youngest who is damn funny๐Ÿ˜†
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
the bahus will get to know abt it once chhanchhan comes inside as a bahu :D uma ben will have to hide her face inside her pallu :P
bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who knows there might be any interesting flash back behind it..bcz I knew a movie where a MIL behaves more evil than this and used to put all the blame on her hubby to have a good image with her DILs and sons.But she has a horrible fb for the way she behaved.I dont remember the name of the movie.

UB character is very intriguing and she is very smart.I like her character bcz from these kind of character only u will get to know that people may not be actually like they are by the way they look or behave.

So just wait and watch.
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Uma ben the charachter just wants to keep control everything literally everything that is happening in her house...

She seems to be decision maker and is controlling her husband. But crates an image that she only listens to him...just to make the view that he is not seen as henpecked or she as controlling...

She is very easily controlling her sons as well as daughter in laws esp using her hubby so that they are terrorized by him and have no resentment of anger towards her...

She in short want everybody to listen to her but because they want to not because they feel they have to!!!! Yup want each and everyone around her to feel grateful for her presence in their life...and each word of hers should be treated as Bible or Geeta by eveybody around her!!!

the main reason she dislikes Chanchan...she wanted Purvi's father to not think of the hefty amount as dowry...he didn't listen and Chanchan opposed so they are wrong!!! She loves to manipulate people according to her wishes...and