Uma Ben - Two drastic images of herself.

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well we'll wait and watch fr that answer i guess!!!
ankitamishra201 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
as far i can understand i think she lyks to have hold of everything
1. he always deals wid her husband , never allow direct interaction of her husband n bhaus or sons
2. wen ever her sons try to react even if it is related to business , she shows dem dat she is capable of handling everything n be in urlimits as she is d head of both business n house
3. she lyks to keep her bahus in her control n scare dem by giving examples dat her saas use to do dis n dat, n she is only helping dem ...but dis also she do it kind of fairly ...if ny bhau tries to show other bahu is not good enough she shows dem her place

uma bain is lyk "meethi choori " makes ppl follow her using d sweetest words n is a big manipulative

we do have characters lyk dis in real life ...n i feel she is very real n natural ...she tries to show dat she is modern n make ppl believe dat she can never be wrong ...but is d biggest orthodox n selfish
d quote she uses says it all "bhagvan sabka bhala kare magar shuruat mujhse kare "
here also she is praying for all but ,actually is only concerned abt herself
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankitamishra201

1. he always deals wid her husband , never allow direct interaction of her husband n bhaus or sons
2. wen ever her sons try to react even if it is related to business , she shows dem dat she is capable of handling everything n be in urlimits as she is d head of both business n house
3. she lyks to keep her bahus in her control n scare dem by giving examples dat her saas use to do dis n dat, n she is only helping dem ...but dis also she do it kind of fairly ...if ny bhau tries to show other bahu is not good enough she shows dem her place

uma bain is lyk "meethi choori " makes ppl follow her using d sweetest words n is a big manipulative

we do have characters lyk dis in real life ...n i feel she is very real n natural ...she tries to show dat she is modern n make ppl believe dat she can never be wrong ...but is d biggest orthodox n selfish
d quote she uses says it all "bhagvan sabka bhala kare magar shuruat mujhse kare "

I actually find that line irritating because she used it way too much.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
nice topic Harshu! 👍🏼

i feel that she is more brainy that is why she is doing this..
for her hubby, she might not be scared of him.. but she prefers to not butt heads with him, cz that would happen if she actually did it openly.. the hubby is no joruka gulam who would listen to everything wife would say.
Only when he feels she is correct he will support, he won't think much before berating her when she is wrong.. so she is being tactful..

and the saas side.. well she is plain and simple cunning. She runs a reign of terror but behind the name of her husband.. So if resentments do build it will not be towards her!
She whenever gives an order/parmaish makes it seem like even she herself is helpless n hubby is a monster.. so the DILs do not directly hate her..

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good analysis,Harshu !!!
UB is a strong personality...I actually liked her way to support her eldest bahu n teach a lesson to the younger one 😊
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Good post, Harshu!

I am a bit puzzled at Uma Ben's character ... I can understand the way she deals with her bahus completely, she makes herself the good saas, and keeps control over them by using her husband's name. Also from the beginning, she is a shrewd judge of character ... she knows what each of her bahus is like, and she makes sure she punishes the lazy one and rewards the good one. I have seen people like that in real life ... most MILs these days know that if they openly trouble their DILs, they will lose their sons ... the sons will eventually side with their wife, not with their mother ... so the MILs keep the DILs happy by a policy of Divide and Rule ...

But why is Uma Ben lying to her own husband? Is it because she likes to keep control and she knows he won't approve of her methods? Or is he like many men with dominating wives ... peace at all costs ... so he doesn't interfere or ask unpleasant questions because he knows Uma Ben likes to get her own way all the time? And things will get nasty if she is crossed? That part I don't understand.

And will he put his foot down if he sees Uma Ben do something wrong? Is that why she doesn't tell him?
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamunir

well we'll wait and watch fr that answer i guess!!!

Uma Ben's character has made impatient because I do not completely understand the "need" to do what she is doing.

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
she is too cunning..

she just doesn't wanna be termed as bad by her bahus but want to get things done the way she wants ..
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitamishra201

That is all fine its a part of her character. But if she is so full of herself what is the need to lie she can manage without lying too right or does that show she is scared of facing the wrath of her husband & sons later on ? I dont get the reason behind lying.