Sanz n westerns so much easier 2 see her w/ Manav

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
u know guys I felt that there is quite a chance that I will feel a ArHi hangover and a little longing for ArHi when i come across the 1st romantic scene of ChhanMan.. But yeh!! nothing of that sort happened!!

Cz Chhanchhan was in western clothes so obviously and it was just Chhanchhan for me.. so seeing her with Manav was totally ok and i loved that scene a lot!! really enjoyed it!! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yep so true!!!
u really spoke out the words frm ma heart!!!!
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true. It took me sometime to see Sanaya as anything but Khushi she has left such a mark to everybody's heart that it is very hard for all of us to move on πŸ˜•

But after seeing this show & seeing her in Chanchan I have come to accept her as Chanchan & not Khushi 😊

That proves how versatile she is πŸ‘ I know she is wearing western wears here but her acting style has also changed 😊

Hence it has been very easy for many of us to move on with her πŸ‘πŸΌ
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: fun_games

So true. It took me sometime to see Sanaya as anything but Khushi she has left such a mark to everybody's heart that it is very hard for all of us to move on πŸ˜•

But after seeing this show & seeing her in Chanchan I have come to accept her as Chanchan & not Khushi 😊

That proves how versatile she is πŸ‘ I know she is wearing western wears here but her acting style has also changed 😊

Hence it has been very easy for many of us to move on with her πŸ‘πŸΌ

indeed well said!! her acting style itself her facial expression, everything is so much more different than when she was Khushi!
u might like to read this 😳

Reminded me a little of Gunjan instead of Khushi!
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The couple looks fab together...Sajan had their own charm...Passionate Arhi were mindblowing !!
Now ChanMan r too cute...I loved their scene today !!!
Lovelyduck thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That proves how versatile she is
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree Sunara...also, from the beginning itself I wanted to give these two a chance, I told myself to not compare with the previous show...and it has definitely helped me look at chanMan as a new coupleπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree πŸ˜ƒ i made it sure to myself that i wont compare ChanMan to ArShi
and yesterday's scene was truly ChanMan for me...i did not think about ArShi at all
n ChanMan yesterday were too cute 😳
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Same here.. I was dreading seeing the scene inspite of being so excited for it.. But nothing of that sort happened though I got nostalgic on seeing them sneezing together.. *Sigh*

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This Couples USP is sneezing, dogs & western outfits. πŸ˜‰