Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreversarun3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful Episode! Sanaya is an amazing actress!!! <3 <3 Absolutely loved her in today's episode!!!!!! She is Mashallah looking very beautiful too!! <3 <3
Edited by rosesphool1 - 11 years ago
764734 thumbnail
Loved Sanaya today.. She was looking so so beautiful... :) The romantic scene was not upto the mark.. Something was lacking... Maybe someone has set romantic trackstandard so high that it's impossible to get erased from my mind.. About family scenes, it was decent... Nothing over the top types... Overall, a good episode... But I dont want more romantic tracks.. bass
Edited by RashmiNM - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with RashmiNM, this show can do very well without the romantic bits!!!

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

Loved Sanaya today.. She was looking so so beautiful... :) The romantic scene was not upto the mark.. Something was lacking... Maybe someone has set romantic trackstandard so high that it's impossible to get erased from my mind.. About family scenes, it was decent... Nothing over the top types... Overall, a good episode... But I dont want more romantic tracks.. bass

I agree with RashmiNM, this show can do very well without the romantic bits!!! I thought it was a different kind of show...not a romantic one!!!!!!
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
updated on page 2..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sorry late comment !!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want fight between chanchan and manav not romance...romance is neccessary but after some good fights...then it would be intresting to watch๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘