Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

He is just good as a model...he can not act!!!

Well Fauzi I know he's still in the developmental stage when it comes to acting. The guy has improved - there's no denying of that..

Besides, my concern is his looks in this post not his acting. And you can't deny that he has the killing looks. If I go by his modeling shots, I won't have any hesitation in stating that he's by far the hottest Indian guy I've seen...
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Oyster agree...I think they have given him a toned-down Ahmedabad boy look...

The ruffled gelled hairstyle is missing. The flat hair does make him look a little silly and naive...this was my first impression too...

For I have seen his modelling video when he was confirmed for CC and he is leaner and absolutely HOT!

We can definitely suggest to the PH to give him the modern-day look just like it is in the pics here...it would be perfect that he changes once he starts taking a liking to ChhanChhan and wants to impress her...

Usually PHs do not change the look of the character but here it would make perfect sense...

Sanjeev Sharma one of the producers of CC is on twitter and so is Sneha Rajani of Set India. Set India too has a feedback link, wherein the same request can be posted.

Farhan Khan's FB account...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farhan-Khan-Actor-Model/349466905152949?fref=ts

Edited by ddFan2012 - 11 years ago
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TFS 😊 Nice Pics
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Not only FK's looks also Sanaya's hairstly isnt good
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ya right...i dont really like his dressing style...i prefer that of Rugweg !...
Farhan s off screen pics are much more nice..
niasharma11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is exactly what I was thinking. In the show, he kinda has this immature look which not only takes away the 'hot' factor from him but also makes him look lil younger than Sanaya 😕 His acting will take some time to grow but they need to concentrate more on his looks to promote the couple factor in this show. No doubt, he is one good looking, hot guy but sadly that has not yet come off in the show.
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Agreed Dear!! They can do a better job by changing his look!! He looks hotter as Farhan than as Manav!! 😃
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think hf he carries a stubble he will be more handsome 😉
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Farhan looked really good during the launch of the show! But it seems as though the stylists want to make him a bit too average looking. He's got the looks, so why not show it off?! 😆
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i disagree with those who said that he's good fr modelling only !!!!
i'm sure he said he did theatre before signing CC!!!
n theatre being a very tough medium generates higly skilled actors i just wanna say that mayb he's getting accustomed to the new medium n i'm sure he wont disappoint us in the times to come!!!!