What Happened to FK's Looks in ChanChan?

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
I just saw this awesome siggy of Sanaya and Farhan Khan. In his modeling waala look, FK is truly the guy who can melt the screen together with Sanaya. He is the guy you'd want to see with SI onscreen.
Now I wonder what happened to that hotness in the show? Something has gone wrong and it needs to be corrected ASAP.
Okay I understand that this show is female-centered but we can still have an awesome love story. FK needs time to bring his acting up to SI's level, but he only needs a proper stylist to match SI on the show in terms of looks and elegance.

---------------------------------------------------

So my million dollar kostin is does the PH of our show has a suggestion box we could pour our suggestions into?

--------------------------------------------------

Here's Farah's siggy I was referring to:

Here are some previous ones by Ragzy:

Edited by Oyster - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hes a goodlooking guy just in the show his look is more down to earth
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Know, Even On The Launch He Was Looking Amazing, But I Think The Make Up Is Not Done Properly :(
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think he's gained some weight from the pics you have posted.

In case you want to send feedback they have a facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Optimystix/137646259632348?ref=ts&fref=ts

And the twitter handles of the producers are @iamSanjivSharma and @VipulDShahOpti
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know :\ the guy is so good looking even at the launch he was looking good but why not in the show? He's still good looking far from bad looking but CVS needs to give him a new look Farhan is hot but Manav is not.
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah u can always give suggestion to sony's facebook page ..

they are asking about chhanchan feedback.. :)

farhan need some more time.. he is trying his best .. :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know what happened? πŸ˜• his looks is improving along with his acting skills though.
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
He is just good as a model...he can not act!!!
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
These pictures are proof that this guy is hot if presented properly. I loved the way he was looking at Sanaya in the campfire scene and I do anticipate some good chemistry between them. His acting has improved massively though he does need to work on voice modulation. If you look at him as a stand alone actor then his is ok, not the best nor the worst. I don't honestly expect him to get to Sanaya's level any time soon but because it's Sanaya and she can cover for him and I think their chemistry is going to be just fine and if he can look as he does in those siggies then he's gonna be more than just fine@TM, thanks for sharing the siggies.
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
He is a really hot guy if u see his pictures But the problem is, they are giving him a very chocolate boyish look. He still really cute though, I love when he smiles 😳 I do wish they would give him his modeling looks ☺️