Loving Chan Chan want to see the chemistry now

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanaya is as always fantastic I took Sony because of her and its improving daily but the most important past is coming up fans need to get hooked on to this jodi.
Potential is there Director please concentrate we need to see that X factor, Let Sanaya fall in Manavs arms let them do a dance together .

Video tape so both can see where and how the X factor can be added.
Farhan is Good lovely eyes good body please get rid of that Red in his hair style his hair sharply let him loose a few pounds it will bring a sexy look to his cheek bones and he has to live breathe romance hard work will get him to the top

Music plays a very important role I want to see them dance to Badtameez dil from Ranbir Kapoors movie

As well both need to become good friends as it will reflect on screen Sony should promote their jodi, a photo shoot interview together with masti let them come as a pair in comedy circus
in today's world marketing sells and promotion of a jodi is a must
Edited by looser01 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah ive seen so many ppl saying they took sony fr sanny!!!!
buh i guess its a little early fr all the chemistry thing the show needs to establish first i guess!!!
n CC is doing good!!!
verdika_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itz al my view no bashing, but i feel every tele jodi's have chemistry, but d thing is dat who's jodi create some impact and magic to d viewer and leave dem dumbstruct ... :)