Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
guys lets not tell about these kinds of ppl anymore I don't want to even give them a moments time that I am thinking about them 😡
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SaNaYa_4EvEr

Wow Mariam!! I am saying a new side of U!! 😆

ur saying bad words and telling me to shut up 😲 I am shocked

I am sorry but this whole thingy have shaken me up
can u believe I was so restless the whole day...I was feeling so sick and not only me my sister were feeling like this too...I couldn't go to sleep coz I was hell scared...I was just imagining what if someone I know was present their, then what would have happen...I am just so mad at these people who are doing such an stupid things.
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya, folks!

What do you guys discuss here? I am back on the Internet after a few days, is it true that FK is being replaced? God, I hate offscreen drama.
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

guys lets not tell about these kinds of ppl anymore I don't want to even give them a moments time that I am thinking about them 😡

Ture Amina
we shouldn't even be talking about it
and moreover it making me sick again🤢
SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam94

they are nothing but a medical people who needed to be treated sooner the better...taking innocent lives is not their right...no way...if death is suppose to happen then its only suppose to by nautural or sickness not by people killing like this
arggg I am hating this whole event...how could they????

exactlyyy they r just some pyschoes people who needs to get some treatment so they can not do this. seriosly what do they get out of this they kill themself out of fear gosh😡
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-

exactlyyy they r just some pyschoes people who needs to get some treatment so they can not do this. seriosly what do they get out of this they kill themself out of fear gosh😡

the only thing i think they get out of all this is lots of cursing from people who lost their love one...painful yet deserve able life in prision or maybe even death...and a bad way they become famous and brings shame to their family name
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Guys me writing a new OS
I am confused with the name can u both help me out here
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

the only thing i think they get out of all this is lots of cursing from people who lost their love one...painful yet deserve able life in prision or maybe even death...and a bad way they become famous and brings shame to their family name

And they enjoy giving ppl that are from the same culture or religion as them!! for a few ppl actions so many have to suffer.

Mariam I can understand ur fear. when 9/11 happened I was so scared to go in a room by myself because I thought planes were going to fly in 😭
SoniRita thumbnail

they dont even get any fame they just get cursed thats it and they must go to hell or the worst place ever to go after death
CrazzyBusy thumbnail

And they enjoy giving ppl that are from the same culture or religion as them!! for a few ppl actions so many have to suffer.

Mariam I can understand ur fear. when 9/11 happened I was so scared to go in a room by myself because I thought planes were going to fly in 😭

I know yaar
my niece just went through this in her skol today
students were harassing her for this
Its not that yaar, I may be strong with everything but emotionally I am not strong yaar and just thinking about my family I get so sick and restless that I feel like I can't live with that feeling...its horrible yaar...