Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Sanzy, How are u??

just want to say that u are totally awesome when it comes to making birthday post for ur friends!! I love it!! thanks for pming a link so I could be a part of it πŸ˜ƒ
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaNaYa_4EvEr

Hi Sanzy, How are u??

just want to say that u are totally awesome when it comes to making birthday post for ur friends!! I love it!! thanks for pming a link so I could be a part of it πŸ˜ƒ

I'm good just really sleepy. wbyu?
aw really? hehe thx :) and no worries.
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bitch.Please.

I'm good just really sleepy. wbyu?

aw really? hehe thx :) and no worries.

Yeah I am supper sleepy too!! had to stay awake all night yesterday to finish my 10 page paper!! 🀒
871876 thumbnail

Yeah I am supper sleepy too!! had to stay awake all night yesterday to finish my 10 page paper!! 🀒

aw all nighters are no fun. you end up being dizzy the next morning. once i did that on a Thursday night and then on Friday night dad was like you're gona sleep till like 12pm and no one will disturb you LOL was so glad it was weekend.
Edited by ..Bitch.Please. - 11 years ago
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail

aw all nighters are no fun. you end up being dizzy the next morning. once i did that on a Thursday night and then on Friday night dad was like you're gona sleep till like 12pm and no one will disturb you LOL was so glad it was weekend.

I have kinda got use to them. I usually have to stay awake all night atleast 2 nights a way to finish my hw.

whats fuuny is that I am a lot more talkative and wake when I don't sleep but then I crash bad!! πŸ˜†
871876 thumbnail

I have kinda got use to them. I usually have to stay awake all night atleast 2 nights a way to finish my hw.

whats fuuny is that I am a lot more talkative and wake when I don't sleep but then I crash bad!! πŸ˜†

LOL that is weird. cuz when i dont get my sleep i be cranky.🀣
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bitch.Please.

LOL that is weird. cuz when i dont get my sleep i be cranky.🀣

yeah its super werid but I just wonder if staying awake is better for me because we I do sleep I can never get enough!! πŸ˜†

btw this is ur week off right?
871876 thumbnail
yup, School starts on May 1st.
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mariam94

Then should we srart our little thingy we came up withπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Im Readyyy

PS: Sorry, I left!!! Felt sick so left to take Meds and mom forced me to eat food
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mariam what can we do!! she will never improve!! we just have to live with the way she is πŸ˜†

ok Mariam I will reply back soon!! just making a post wishing Immi a happy b-day πŸ˜ƒ

AHEM AHEM!!! I dont need to improve because I am already the best!!! πŸ˜‰