Chhanchhan's love story to begin on 15th April '13

904903 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
As we all know that to take revenge, Manav will scare Chhan Chhan using a horrifying mask when she will go for a trip to the restroom.

A glimpse of the incident is being aired repeatedly and this caught my eye.
It's shown that Chhanchhan opens the door of the restroom she gets a scare from the man with a mask- Manav. She took Anarkali, her dog with her too. As soon as the door opened, Anarkali runs away. Worried Chhanchhan follows, to catch hold of her pet. She enters deep into the forest and finally finds her dear pet but accidently trips and slips and falls into a lake. She screams out for help.
Manav hears her shrill call.

I think that Manav will somehow reach the lake and save Chhanchhan from drowning.
And thus a new chapter in ChhanMan's (Short name for Chhanchhan and Manav) life unfolds to reveal a bumpy love story.

When will the love story start, friends? Any thoughts? Please
comment.

-GRodeDieHardFan 😎
A solemn SaMud (Saras and Kumud) supporter
Go JenAm! (Jennifer Singh Grover and Gautam Rode)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamazia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe. But i think it is too ealry for the love story to start. Like in most of the shows lovestory starts around 40 pr 50th ep. Like every show i have watcjed. Its mostly like that. But chanchan is a different story line so maybe. And if it does that will be awsome to see chanchan falling for manav and manav feeling guilty for what he did. Maybe this starts thier friendship track. Maybe they become friends and then later fell in love with eaxhother. What u think???
Nansiplus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
it is too ealry for the love story to start.
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think they wl like each otheq afta da campin ends
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
we just have to wait and see
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
904903 thumbnail
@ shamazia
Yup! I respect your comment. And yes, you are really true.
But in some serials the love story begins before the serial completes 30-50 episodes. For instance- 'Saraswatichandra'- Many cute romantic scenes have been aired way before the show reached the 50 episode mark. It has not completed 50 episodes yet :).

@Nansiplus
Maybe you are right. :)

@ Hanalita
I hope so :).

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont want their love to start now
mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
From the precap, it looks like he wil rescure her, so he will score points with her, the rest we will have to wait. I don't think the writers will rush in with the "love story"...we know it is going to eventually happen. 😳
Edited by mpat - 11 years ago