Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Surbhi123

The little girl on the sets is Shruti Bhist...she herself is very talented and cute ...and she love dogs to core and as sanaya said...children love dogs a lot...They made the mjht connection...when they first said she come to meet her maasi...i thought sanaya is actually her maasi...but then realized they were talking about the MJHT connection...As rati di played the elder sister there...Loved the MJHT glimpses...and glad everyone still remembers our show...the connections are still there...waise sonia di the character name shruti plays in the show is Indu...not Indira ( Indira is rati di's character name )...Indu is her daughter...So indira hasn't come...indu come πŸ˜†

ya 1st even i thought Sanaya actually must be Shruti's maasiπŸ˜† i was making another connection der ki Sanaya niece is Rati's onscreen daughter.. but it turned othe rway roundπŸ˜†
But loved it.. d connection<3 atleast we got MJHT glimpse here...

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sonia thanks for the link and wu.
After a long time we got to see the glimpse of MJHT.
Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks sonia for sharing.Its nice te way sanaya jumping here and there and keep laughing with supriyaji.πŸ˜ƒ
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

I loved d seg... Miss my MJHT :(( so happy to see glimpse of MJHT's scene in sbs..

also Gunjan-Nupur connection was wow... they said Indu apni maasi se milne aayi hai.. n it was like dat if seen from MJHT's angle..
also dey showed a scene of Mayur's baby in Gunjan's hand...

the lil gal Indu had come to meet Sanaya... seemed to be her fan.. as she clicked pics with Sanaya n also knew her as Chhanchhan..

Thanks Charmee n Sonia for sharing all seg. details...😊 today I missed it. 😳 Her Fanz following is just amazing... Waiting for You-Tube video. 😊
Ginny_5 thumbnail
thanks...plz update the link as soon as possible.
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks Charmee n Sonia for sharing all seg. details...😊 today I missed it. 😳 Her Fanz following is just amazing... Waiting for You-Tube video. 😊

Bro Yt link miley to posted it here too.thanks all of u for comments.😳
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Very cute segement.Love Sanaya masti while shooting &funny &cute the way sbs mixed Gunur relation ship for this segement.
Edited by P.Srinivas - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LteouLfq54w[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LteouLfq54w

Vid Credit : TellyNewsZone
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awww <3
I saaw the segment!
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
aww thank u so much for sharing sonia...